thirteen

|Skylar|

They ended up taking me to the county fair. It was so fun. I rode on rollercoasters. I ended up eating a funnel cake before I rid on a second one and ended up puking afterwards but it was all still fun. I'm glad they had took me there. Xander had fun too, even though he didn't wanna show it. 'He doesn't really go out much.' I say to myself.

It was sunset. I was sitting in the garden. I watched Luca and Sandro train. I don't know what for but it was cool to watch. Lucia was away with her boyfriend on a trip. I've met him. His name is Daniel, but Danny for short. I have no clue where Xander is. He left at about afternoon but still is gone. He'll probably be back for bed.

I stand as Luca is knocked to the ground. Alessandro encourages him to get up, also while laughing at him. I cover my mouth to suppress a giggle coming out. I cleared my throat and walked to him. I held my hand out and helped him up as he glared at Sandro with angry eyes. They started training again.

"It's getting late." I tell them. Alessandro responds with a hum while continuing to train with Luca. "You guys don't wanna come in now? Eat something. It's about dinner time." I try again. Honestly, it wasn't as entertaining anymore and I don't want Luca becoming a beast. Sandro has told me many times how he was like when he was mad and just now, he looked as if he wanted to kill Sandro.

They both stop and agreed that they should stop for tonight. We all walked in the house as soon as Kristen and the other maids were setting up the table. I ordered Luca and Sandro to go upstairs and shower. They stunk as sweat rolled down their body. They both chuckled and Luca kissed my cheek before they turned to walk upstairs.

"I'll help." I said to a maid. She smiles and gracefully thanked me. I grabbed a plate and started placing them in our spots. I was looking out the window to see if Xander was back. But nothing.

"Master's not coming. At least not until late tonight." The maid said. I had looked at her. She looked young, around Lucia's age. I've never seen her before so I'm guessing she's new. "You must be Skylar. I'm Alyssa, Lilly's daughter." She smiles and shakes my hand. Lilly had never really interacted with me. She would smile and wave at me but never talked.

"It's nice to meet you, Alyssa." I say. She smiles and nods her head and we both finished. "If you don't mind me asking, how old are you?" I asked. "You look a little young to be a maid." I whispered so none of the others could hear.

"I just turned 19 two days ago. My mom had told me that Master Xander needed more maids so I had volunteered. It's nice working with your mom. And I'm an excellent cleaner and loves everything to be clean so I just signed up." She tells me. I smiled. She seems like a sweet person.

"Happy late birthday." I said to her and she smiles. I got distracted by Luca and Alessandro arguing while walking downstairs. They both stop once I give them a glare. I can't have them arguing all the time.

"Hey, Alyssa." Luca says flirty to her. He likes her. Alyssa tucks a strand of hair behind her ear. I see her blush. I smile.

"H-How are you, Master Luca?" She said nervously. I quietly chuckled.

"Just call me Luca and I'm doing great." He says. He winks at her and she smiles while walking away. Sandro and I both look at him. "What, I think she's cute." He whispers. I chuckle. We sat down and ate dinner. I pulled out my phone that Xander had got me and decided to send him a text.

Xander 🥰: Are you okay?

I sent it and placed my phone down so I could eat. The food was, as always, delicious. I had finished after the guys so I went and helped with the dishes like I did any other time. After I was done, I told Alyssa and Maria good night and walked upstairs into me and Xander's room. I grabbed a towel and washcloth from our closet and walked in the bathroom to take a refreshing shower. After that, I had washed my face, moisturized it and brushed my teeth.

I turned the television on and it was a show that I was watching earlier. I wasn't really paying attention because I was coloring in my coloring book. I looked at the door many times to see if Xander would come through but he never did. I looked at the clock and it was almost midnight. I shut the television off and placed my book on the shelf next to me. I closed my eyes, trying to sleep.

I hear the door open and I know it's Xander. I keep my eyes closed as I smell the familiar smell of alcohol. The same smell that my parents would smell like. He's drunk. I kept my eyes closed and tried not to open them when I hear him come closer to me. He climbs on top of me and I sigh and smile as he place kisses on my face. He groans and lays himself down on my chest. I bring my hand up to caress his stubbly cheek and massage his hair.

"What happened? You're drunk." I say still rubbing on him. He looks up at me. "Are you hungry? I could bring you something to eat." I say and he doesn't say anything but rolls off of me and onto his back. I used all of the body strength I had and pulled him up so his back was against the headboard. I took a trash bin and placed it beside him. Just in case he needed to vomit.

I walked out of the room and downstairs. I quietly checked the oven and saw a plate from tonight's dinner on it. On a sticky note, it read: For Master. I smile and take it. I took a tray and placed the plate down on it. I had also grabbed a bottle of Gatorade and checked the medicine cabinet for Advil. I walked upstairs and back into our room. I opened the door and he wasn't on the bed. I hear the shower come on and I immediately relaxed.

I sat on the bed until he was finished. He walks back into the room with basketball shorts on. He stares at the tray then back at me. I smiled, to which he smiled back. He grabbed my chin between his thumb and index finger and leaned down to kiss my lips. I kissed back and he pulls away. I move the tray so he could sit. I first gave him the pill, which he took.

"How about you feed me, babe?" He says and I blushed. I've never fed anyone before. I nodded and straddled his lap, bringing the tray closer to us. I pressed my fork in the pasta and bring it to his mouth. He opened it and I placed it in. He chewed on it as I stuck my fork in a piece of broccoli. I fed him until he was full and done. I grabbed the tray and placed it on a table in the room. I walked back to bed and laid down.

Xander moves me to lay on my back. He sighs as he wraps his arms around my torso and laid down on my stomach. I smiled and did the same gesture I did to him earlier. I caressed his cheek, rubbing softly. I then massaged his hair. His hair is so soft. I feel him smile and he kisses my jaw. He rubs his hands up and down my waist. I turned my head to the left and yawned, feeling tired.

I sighed while closing my eyes and soon I drifted off in a deep sleep.

~
Hey readers! How are you doing today? Hope you enjoyed this chapter! What do you think will happen in the next chapter? Stay tuned to find out! Comment your thoughts and vote! Thanks for reading! Love ya 💕