twenty-two

-Mature content ahead ⚠️-

|Skylar|

I thought about what Kristen said. What I said wasn't okay and that's not even me. I sent a letter to the hospital yesterday. They told me that Debra only has three days to live. In the letter, I wished her the best time she has left. But I miss my family.

I've been so distant from Xander and the rest. I didn't mean to, seeing Debra brought back a lot. But they understand. Luca sits with me outside. We don't talk, I just enjoy his presence. Xander holds me at night and Lucia and Alyssa makes sure my mood is up. And as usual, Alessandro just gives me his amazing hugs.

I got dressed in a moss green crop top and ripped jeans and placed my hair in a ponytail and wrapped a moss green colored bandana around it to match my shirt. I walked downstairs and everyone is already eating. Alyssa is in the kitchen with her mom. I'm guessing they made up.

"Good morning, my dear." Kristen greets with a kiss on my cheek. "How are you feeling?" She asked.

"I'm feeling better." I told her and sat next to Xander. I kiss his cheek and he smiles. "Guys, I'm sorry for being distant and not really socializing with you. Seeing Debra brought back things that I didn't wanna remember and it just downed me, I guess." I said.

"Girl, you're  good." Alyssa walks in the dining room and stands against the counter. "What you've been through was terrible and you didn't deserve that. We are all with you."

"Yes we are." Xander says and kisses my cheek.

"Ok, I have to ask." Lucia says and I look at her. "Are you guys a couple? I have to ask because it's like y'all are so affectionate ever since he popped your_"

"Lucia Alesia Romano!" Xander scolds before Lucia could finish her sentence.

"To answer your question, we_" before I could say something Xander steps in.

"Yes, we are. I don't date but I can't just be friends with her. We're something, just not sure what." He says.

"Xander, stop being a fool." Kristen scolds. "Don't let your past define your life now. If you want her to be your girlfriend then claim it." She tells him.

He chuckles. "Alright fine. Yes, Skylar's my girlfriend." He says. I've never had a boyfriend before. It feels nice. "At least, is that okay with you?" He asked me.

"Y-Yeah of course." I say and he chuckles and kisses my lips.

"That was the most confusing thing I've ever seen." Alessandro comments looking at us confusingly. "So you basically just told her she's your girlfriend and didn't properly ask her? Damn." He says.

"And how many girlfriends have you ever had in your lifetime, Sandro? Or were they just girls your plowed." Lucia steps in and asked. Sandro was silent. "Exactly." She says, making me laugh.

~

It was late in the afternoon. Xander, as always, was in his office. I don't blame him. Someone from his team betrayed him. Gave an important detail to the enemy. Who knows what they might do. I knocked on the door and walked in. He looks stressed. "I didn't say come in." He says frustratingly.

"I just wanted to check up on you. Make sure you're okay." I say. He sighs. "May I?" I ask him and he nods. I walk to him and sit on his lap. I hug him. "You shouldn't stress so much about this. Let Luca or Alessandro figure it out."

"It's my job to keep up with my men, not theirs." He says.

"I know but they're your second and third in command. They trained with you the same you did, right?" He nods. "Then let them handle it for now. You've put too much stress on yourself as it is." I tell him. He nodded.

He picked up his phone and dialed someone. He pressed it to his ear. "Sandro, you and Luca are taking over for now... yes, I'm gonna do that part, I just need you guys to look at footage, try to find something... yes, that too... alright, don't let me down... okay, bye." He says and place down his phone. "Happy? Satisfied?" He asked me sarcastically.

"I was just trying to help you." I held my head down. "I'm sorry, though. I'll go and let you do your work." I said and he sighs as I stand and pull me back down on his lap.

"I'm sorry. I just, it's a lot." He says.

"I know. That's why I suggested you let Luca and Alessandro handle it. You're putting too much pressure on yourself and that isn't good." I tell him.

He sighs. "You always know what to say. That's why I love you." I giggle as he kisses my cheek.

"And I love you too." I kiss his lips.

"I love you more." He says.

"I love you most."

"I love you infinity times ten. Nothing beats that so I won." He says, making me chuckle. I stared into his eyes after a while. I bite down on my bottom lip and lean down and place my lips on his. I slowly move them against and straddle his lap.

I place my hands on his hair and push him more into me. His tongue forces itself in my mouth and explores my mouth, making me let out a soft moan. His kisses lowers to my neck and I let out a quiet moan as he leaves wet kisses. His hands grip my hips and he bucks his hips up, making me move my hips forward. It feels so good. If only our clothes were off.

I moan as we quicken up, until he stops. I whine. I hate when he does that. "I wanna make you feel good." He growls. He stands up and locks the door. He walks back to me and picks me up and moves his laptop out of the way and sits me down. He spreads my legs open a bit and kissed my lips. He grips my jaw in one hand while the other rubs on my womanhood. It feels so good. He pulls away. "Tell me what you want." He says. His voice filled with dominance.

"Please. Make me feel good. Please." I beg.

"Hm, good girl." He says. He kneels down and slowly removes my underwear. He kisses my thigh then press a little kiss on my core. I moan when he takes a long lick. He hungrily ate me, making me let out loud moans. I bite down on my bottom lip and grip his hair in my hands. I move my hips to get more of him. He groans as he sucks and licks, making me feel good. "Ah, you taste so good." He says, stopping for a bit.

He keeps sucking me until my legs start to shake. It's coming. I moan loudly as I release. My legs continue to shake. With one last lick, Xander stands up. He wipes his mouth with his sleeve and I bite my bottom lip. "Thank you." I say to him. He told me to always thank him whenever he's done pleasuring me.

"You're welcome, my baby." He kisses my lips. "Go clean yourself up and then come back." He whispers against my lips. I kiss his lips one last time and did as he said. I took a quick shower then changed my underwear and still wore the same pants and shirt. I walked back into his office and sat on his lap, leaning my head on his chest.

Watching him work and hearing the rain outside must have made me drowsy because I start yawning then soon closed my eyes and went to sleep.

~~
Hey readers! How are you all today? Hope you enjoyed this chapter! Thank you for 6.21k views! Sorry if this chapter seemed short, it's so late and I'm tired asf 🥱. When do you start school/college? I start on the 23rd. Stay tuned for the next chapter! Comment your thoughts and vote. Thanks for reading! Love ya 💕