You are so Beautiful

Susan wakes up and Jessica is cuddled up against her. She smiles and thinks to herself How did I get so lucky that I have the most beautiful woman in the world and she's all mine. Jessica than wakes up and looks up to Susan and starts kissing her.
" Good morning beautiful." Jess says. Susan smiles and rubs Jessica's back.
"I would love to make you breakfast baby. What would you like."
" You." Jess smirks.
"Wha-" she was cut off by Jessica going down to her center. And caught her off guard by sticking two fingers in. Susan was eager and began riding her fingers. Soon enough she came. Jessica pulled her fingers out and sucked them.
" So yummy babe."  Susan laughs.
" I am going to take a shower. You are welcome to stay if you want." Susan says.
"I better be getting home. I need to feed my dog. And I'll see you on set later." She gets up and walks out of the room blowing a kiss to Susan. Susan lays back and finds herself totally in love. She knows exactly what to do tonight.

A lot of hours later... they are done filing feud! The series filing was over and would be coming out soon. Everyone was so happy and proud of themselves that Ryan wanted to take them all out for drinks.

Drinks later...
" I would really want to thank all of you for coming!" Ryan says. Jessica smiles and is sitting on Susan's lap. By now she wanted everyone to know they were together. "Filming Feud was so much fun and you guys were great to work with! Special thanks to Jessie and Susan for being our leading ladies we couldn't have done it without you. Would you guys like to add anything?" Susan stands up making Jessica get off from her lap.
" This show has done one really amazing wonderful thing. It has brought me closer to Jessie. I have been falling in love with her over these last couple of months and I could not be happier. Jessica you are the most gorgeous, smart, funny, sassy, and amazing woman I know and love." Jessica is so happy and smiles and hold Susan's hands while she is saying this. She is so in love with Susan. " Jessica I love you so so much and you need to know that. So I was wondering...." Susan bends down on one knee and pulls out a ring. "Jessica Phyllis Lange will you make me the luckiest and happiest women in the world and marry me?" Jessica was in shock. She loved Susan for so long and was so scared to ever be with her. Though she wasn't scared anymore. Jessica giggles says,
" YES OF COURSE I WILL MARRY YOU SUSAN!" Everyone cheers and Susan puts the ring on Jessica's finger and pulls her in for a long deep passionate kiss. She breaks the kiss and Jessica whispers in her ear, " You are so beautiful." Susan laughs and kisses Jessie even more. She couldn't wait to spend the rest of her life with her.