i want you just the way you are

10 months later...

Jessica opens her eyes to her lover besides her. Susan was awake reading her book and drinking some tea.
" Good morning beautiful." She says beaming when she realizes Jessica is awake. She puts her book down and faces her love and start kissing her passionately.
" Do you realize this is the last morning we will wake up together as a non married couple." Jessica smirks.
" Of course I do. I can not wait till later. When I get to see you walking down the aisle in your beautiful dress and think to myself.. how in the world did I get so lucky." She smiles.
" Well I better get a move on. Sarah is waiting for me and her house to do my make up and get me ready." She pecks Susan on the check and takes off.

At the venue...

" Oh. My. Gosh. Everything is so beautiful! Ahhh Jess is going to be so happy. I am so glad everything turned out amazing!" Susan exclaims when she arrives at the venue.

"I better start getting ready! Clayton come help me!" She runs to the room where she has to get ready in and can hardly breathe she is so excited to marry the love of her life

" Gosh Susan

" Gosh Susan.. you look amazing!" Clayton says with tear in his eyes. Susan smiles, she is so nervous but she knows as soon as she sees Jessica all of those nerves will go away.

At Sarah's house...
" Oh my god! I'm so nervous I think I'm gonna die!" Kathy, Sarah, and Angela all laugh at her.
" There is nothing to be worried about. Everything is going to be great! You and Susan are going to be perfect and everyone will be perfect, and if they are not I will kill them with my own two hands!" Sarah says.

" Oh my goodness! Jessica you look gorgeous!" Kathy says beaming with happiness for her friend

" All right let's get a move on! I just want to be married already!" Jessica slumps and complains.
" Well let's go then!" Sarah grabs her keys and they run to the car.

...
Everyone is in their places waiting for Jessica and Susan to walk down the aisle. They are all talking when "All of me" by John Legend starts playing they stand up and turn around facing Susan waking down the aisle. She is smiling so big and everyone is crying she reaches the end and turn around and waits for Jessica. 1 minutes later Jessica starts walking down the aisle. As soon as Susan sees her she starts to cry, and so did Jessica. They were so happy to finally marry each other. And couldn't wait to spend the rest of their lives with each other. The music stops and it is time for the vows. Susan goes first..
" Their are so many reasons why I love you Jessica Lange. I love you because you are happy and adventurous and strong. I love you because you love your friends and family as much as I love mine. Also, I love that my family has become yours. And your family has become mine. You are my best friend and I am so happy we are on the same team. You are the love of my life and you make me happier than I could ever have imagined possible. You make me unbelievably proud. And I promise to make you proud as your wife. I vow to listen to you and to learn from you. I vow to laugh and to cry with you. I vow to value our differences and will as our similarities. I vow to give you the best version of me, and I vow to give you the best days of my life. Jessica, good days or bad days, rain or shine, I'll love you forever. I am so happy you are mine." At the point their is not a dry eye in the whole crowd. Everyone knew how much they loved each other. Now it was Jessica's turn.
" Susan, in this game of life, I promise to be your guidance, your sidekick, your best friend, and your wife. I promise to always have your back, and I will never leave your side, no matter how hard life gets. I promise to cherish and respect you. To stay true to you, to hold you at night and in the morning. To be your loving wife and be someone you can always look up to, because your love made me that way. From you I've learned how to dream. And what it is to have a partner who supports your dreams. I vow to help you in your dreams and desires, and to create a life, a family.. god I cant wait to have kids with you, and a loving home as your wife. I promise to be your lover, your friend, and most importantly your family. From this day until our very last.. I will always love you Susan Sarandon."

  From this moment on, Jessica and Susan knew that their lives will be the happiest, most amazing, and most fun adventure in their life. And they could not wait to start it.