Would you like to stay the night?

After a long day are filming Jessica was exhausted. Then she gets a text from Sarah saying: Are you up for drinks tonight whore??? 🤪🤪
Jessica laughed and replied: I am pretty tired.. but why not I'll see you at 8 at Frenchys. Don't be late bitch! 😁

When Jessica got home she slipped into a nice tight black dress, curled her hair, and put dark red lipstick on. Then Sarah picked her up and they drove to the bar.

Drinks later....
"Jessica you know what?" Sarah says with a goofy look on her face.
"What?"
"I think you should get laid tonight" Jessica starting laughing out loud.
"Stop I am serious. And I see the perfect man for you." Sarah points to a guy at the other side on the bar.
" What Sarah no! Sorry but that is not my type at all." Then Jess sees a woman standing next to the man. She had bright red hair and beautiful brown eyes. Jessica knew it was Susan and walked over to her.
" Hi Susan!" Jessica waves. When Susan sees Jess she gets the biggest smile on her face.
" Hi Jessica! Ooo let me buy you a drink!"

Many drinks later......
Susan and Jessica were having a great time laughing and talking with each other.
" It's getting pretty late I should probably walk home." Jessica gets up and gathers her coat and purse and kisses Susan on the cheek.
" Jessica don't be insane! Sarah ran of with some girl and let you here you are not walking home ALONE in the middle of the night in New York City. Please let me call us a Uber." Jessica nods.

Jessica noticed they weren't heading to her house and she  got worried.
" Susan darling, I think we made a wrong turn my house is in the other direction." Susan smiles.
"Jess please stay the night." Jessica was surprised by this. Was Susan wanted what she was wanting?

When they get to the apartment Jessica stands and waits for Susan to lock the door. Than Susan walks over to her and grabs her pulling her in for a passionate kiss. Jessica moans into the kiss
"Mmmm"
" Would you like to move this into the bedroom?" Jessica smirks and nods her head. Susan takes her by the hand and guides her there. Susan lags Jessica on the bed and gets on top of her kissing her neck and lips and then moving down to her cleavage. Jessica felt so good she couldn't believe she was having sex with the women of her dreams. Susan rips Jessica shirt off and places her hand on the back of her bra.
"May I?" Susan asks.
"Please do." Jess says out of breath just from Susan kissing her.
With that Susan unhooks Jessica's bra and throws it to the ground. Then she starts kissing Jessica's breasts and licking and sucking on her nipples. Jessica let's our soft low moans. Then Susan starts kissing down to her stomach and then her thighs and then her center. Jessica gets so eager and starts sliding down her underwear. Susan giggles at how eager she was. Then she looks at Jessica's body it was so beautiful and all hers.
"Susan please." Jessica begs. Susan starts kissing her clit. Jessica let's out a loud moan just from that. Seeing how eager jessica already was she already was so so wet. So Susan put her young in between her wet folds and starts moving in and out.
"Ahh! Yes Susan. Ah.. go faster." Jessica could already feel her orgasm. Susan starts moving in and out of her faster and harder until she hears.... " Susan fingers please."
"What do you want?"
" Susan please you know what I want. Fuck me." With that Susan inserts two finger inside Jessica's center.
"Oh. My. God. Yes! That's it ahhh Susan I'm gonna cum!"
Susan really wanted to make her orgasm so she inserts another finger sending Jessica over the edge.
"AHHHH YES SUSAN! OH GOD! OH GOD! FUCK!"
Hearing Jessica orgasm was so satisfying to Susan she was glad she did her job. Susan let her run out the aftershocks while keeping her fingers inside. When she saw Jessica was calming down she took her fingers out.
"Oh my god Susan. Come here." Susan climbs on top of Jessica and Jessica smiles and kisses her.
" That was amazing."
" Jessica you are amazing." Jessica was so happy. No one had ever been this kind to her in a relationship something about Susan was so different.
" Susan get on your back." Susan's eyes go wide and she gets excited and lays on her back. Jessica quickly rips off her bra and and underwear and start sucking on her nipples and then moving down to her clit and rubbing it.
"Ahhhh. Faster Jess." Jessica starts sucking her clit as if it was a nipple.
"Ahhhh! Oh yes! God Jess.. Fuck me." Jessica inserts three fingers inside her.
" OMG MY GOD YES YES YES! AHHHH JESSICA!!!" Hearing Susan orgasm Jessica pulls out her finger and lays on top of Susan resting her head on her chest. Susan says out of breath,
"God Jessica.. I love you." Jessica starts to tear up she was happy Susan felt that way.
" Susan I love you so so much." Susan smiles and kisses her on the lips and the they cuddle up together and fall asleep.