Part 1 {Bayanis POV}

A/N

For some reason I've been wanting to write a beeyani fanfic and never got onto doing it so here goes and also I write a fanfic called The Cube SMP Life so please chek that out. Thanks!!! Hope you enjoy.

Bayanis POV

It was a week before pax and I just finished filming with Bee. I loved filming with her because shes adorable and very very sweet. Ive always had a soft spot for Bee ever sinced she joined the cube, but what Ive heard every boy does especially Straub. Me and Straub really don't like each other because we both feel the same way towards bee and pls Bee is straubs roommate. Me and Bee are really good friends but I want to be more than friends because she means the world to me but if I tell her and she doent feel the same way I will loose her and I can'tphysically imagine a world without Bee. I decided to hop onto teamspeak and I saw that Bee was on and ofcourse I decided to join her room.

"hey bee" 

"bayanidoood" she said laughing

"how are you"

"im great you"

"same, but theres something i need to tell you"

I wanted to tell Bee that I loved her because she deserves to know and I want to get it off my chest.

"go on"

"bee I want you to know that Im um here for you" 

I coudnt tell her. I was to scared to say it to her.

"awh Jordan your so sweet"

"thanks, so you excited for PAX"

"yes i cant wait to meet you"

"same"

TIME SKIP TO THREE DAYS BEFORE PAX

It was a day until Bee was coming. I had to freshen up so I decided to go to the hairdresser. The lady trimmed my hair and made it into a quff. I decided to go and buy a new outfit for pax. I brought the original green and brown jumper, some blue jeans and some red shoes. Then I headed home. I logged onto my computer and saw who was on teamspeak. Graser and H where in a room  Rusher and Straub and then just Dul. Dul wason mute so I thought Id talk to her.

"hey Dul"

"Bayani hi"

"how are you"

"im fine you"

"im good thanks"

"so what are you doing"

"nothing really ive just got in from shopping"

"ooh what did you buy?"

"some stuff for pax"

"oh cool"

"Dul I need your help actally"

"ok"

"I have this soft spot for bee and i want to ask her out what should i do"

"well um thats awkward"

"what?"

"jordan i like you"

"oh im sorry Dul"

"no its ok"

"im gonna go bye"

I quickly muted my mic. I was some what shocked. Now I knew it was going to be awkward at PAX. Oh god. I got a text from Bee;

Hey can't wait to meet you x

Hi cant wait to see you to x i replied.

It was 11:30 pm and I decided to go to bed. I was excited to see everyone tomorrow and maye confess my love to my dream girl but as usual not normally everything goes to plan. I was lucky that pax was in Seattle this year which ment i could stay in my apartment. After thinking about bee for a bit I fell asleep.

I woke up the next day and i jumped out of bed it was 10:00 am. I decided to head to the local flower shop and bought some daises for Bee. I completely forgot I was picking Bee up from the airport.  I got in my car and drove to the airport with 5 minutes spair. I got out my car and waited at the waiting room then I saw her. She was even more beautiful in real life. I watched her come to the doors she ran over. I opened my arms.

"Hey Bee" I said holding her close for me this was the best feeling Ive ever had.

"BAYANIIII" she shouted smiling.

"lets go to the cube house then"

I linked my arm with hers and we  soon headed off to the cube house talking.

"its great to finally see you Bee" I said

"awh bayani your so sweet" she said looking at me.

we arrived at the cube house and H, Corianne, Graser, Rusher, Ryan, tybzi, will, kevin, parker and Grape where in there already there.

"hey guys" I said while hugging everyone.

"Bayanidood"most of them said laughing.

After we all caught up we sat on the couch. I went up to Bee's room.

"Bee can I come in" asked while knocking on the door

there was no response so I opened the door. Bee was asleep on her bed. She must of been jet lagged. I tip-toed over and kissed her forehead and turned her lamp off. she looked so cute sleeping. I went downstairs and chilled with the boys but Dul wasnt here neither was Straub.

A/N

thanks for reading everyone. add to your library if you enjoyed and remeber to leave a vote if you enjoyd and leave a comment on what i could improve on. remeber to keep on reading. ly guys.

evie x