part 5 {Bees Pov}

for some reason I feel like the accident was my fault. i did see bayani go out looking really annoyed when i was hugging straub. he cant be jealous no but what if he is. does bayani like me.
no dont be stupid bee he likes you as a friend i say to myself. i go into his room and see him struggling to put on his shirt because of his arm.
"here let me help" i say
i grabbed his shirt and put it on him noticing how irresistible he was in bed hair and shirtless i just really wanted to kiss his lips. As i buttoned up his flannel our eyes met again. i really wanted to kiss his soft lips once just once but i held back. i got up and went to my room and Rusher and Kevin helped Jordan down the stairs. i followed them down with my laptop and sat on the couch next to Jordan . his hand was on his knee. i just wanted to lock my hands with his but i couldn't. i felt like i was ready for a relationship with him because after the accident it made me feel like i really did fall for him. Before i made any move i placed my hand down. nothing happened so i went back to my room. after about a hour Jordan came in on his crutches with his two casts. he shut the door behind him. this felt weird because he never closed the door. i just sat on my bed. he came and sat next to my hoping over putting his crutches down. our eyes met and he put my hair behind my ear.
"bee" he whispered
"yeh"
"i need to tell you something" he said
"ok"
"bee I"

A/N
Sorry its short guys but Bayanis pov will be so long because ive planned it out and it should be up. ive got school in like 2 hours and ive had no sleep so yeh goodnight guys ily.