Part 7 {bayanis pov}

she clutched onto my arm as he walked passed. I cant believe he would do that to her. I should of been there for her. I feel like a idiot. no way do i deserve Bee, shes to good for me but i apreciate the fact that she ares about me as much as i care about her. I agreed to let Bee share my room with me and for Brayden to have the couch. Brayden was a night owl so he didnt really go to bed until very late. It was getting late and a hopped to bed with bee. She was wearing pyjama shorts and a t-shirt. she was flawless. I was so luck to have her.

"you ok" I said 

"yeah" she said looking really upset.

A tears started to form in her eyes.

"hey come here" i said as she resed her head on me and i stoked her forehead.

"im scared Jordan" she said as she losed her eyes and tears fell onto me.

"its ok im here for you and so are the others"

"what if he hurts me or you" he wont I wont let him touch you Bee.

she just closed her eyes and breathed softly. I loved Bee too much. I hated it when she cried, it made me feel upset because she doesnt deserve what gets thrown at her. shes to sweet and innocent.

I wrapped my arm around her and fell asleep kissing her shoulder.

"i love you bee" i whispered

"i love you to" she said holding my hand whilst she slept.

It was later in the night and I heard my door open.

"brayden" I said trurning the lamp on

the person didnt reply. it was dul.

"dul"

"jordan"

"can I help you"

"yeh please"

I got up and followed her on my crutchers.

"so what do you need" 

She pushed me against the wall causing me to loose balance and she started kissing me. I couldn't back away so I kissed back. she started to take my shirt off and undo my trousers.

"jordan take my top off"

I didnt do anything until she ripped her clothes off and pulled me onto the bed. 

"jordan feel me" 

I stopped myself from doing anything until she forced my hand onto her. I hear someone come in. It was Bee. Tears filled her eyes up and she ran off. I walked out.

"bee" i shouted

"leave me alone jordan" she said running downstairs, tears streaming down her face.

"dammit" i said hitting the wall with my left arm.

I grabbed my clothes from Duls room and went to bed.

I woke up the next morning and went dowstairs. Bee was sat by Straub. She made eye-contact with me and then locked her hands with Straub. Straub watched me and gave me the most pathetic smile as if to say ha i won.

I just sat the the kitchen counter with my head in my hands blocking out th world then Dul came down.

"hey there" she said winking at me

"go away" I said placing my arms into my crutchers and walking away

"dont act as if you didnt enjoy it" she said sniggering

I hopped passed Bee and she didnt even look at me because she was with Straub laughing and joking.

Later that day Bee happend to be in her room. Luckily she was alone.

"bee can we talk"  i said

"why" she said

"bee listen to me"

"im listening"

"it was Dul. I wouldnt hurt you for the world bee. Dul forced me"

"you could of stopped"

"bee she moved my crutchers away"

"Dul wouldnt do that shes my friend"

"i wouldnt do that to you bee i love you"

"Jordan you best go"

"bee please"

"no jordan leave"

my heart stopped  for a split second when she said go. I loved bee and i no way I was ment to hurt her. I went to my room and laid there on my bed holding Bees jumper close to me. I might have just lost my best friend and what could of been my girl friend.

I walked out my room and saw Bee kissing him. When they stopped bee looked at me. A part of my died when I saw them kissing. I  knew bee hated me now but there was no need for that.

A/N

ooh Dul and Straub trying to break beeyani. There was a bit of Straubee in this. By the time your reading this I might be working on Bee's POV or possibly even finished it.

anyway leave a vote if you enjoyed and leave a comment on your opinons. thanks for reading and have a good day.

- evie x

oh a by the way thanks for 85 reads. ily guys <3