Hyunsung [M]

Description: nothing is better than making love at night when tomorrow is a day off

Tags: playful sexting, smut, ass eating 😃

Note: those who read "In Love Enemies" (before it's unpublished) probably have read this

-

Hannie
So tomorrow we don't have any schedule

Hyunnie
And?

Hannie
That means I'm okay even if I don't have to leave my bed

Hyunnie
Okay

Hannie
Oh come on! Yk what I want, Hwang!

Hyunnie
No, enlighten me

Hannie
Yours 🍆 inside me 🍑 while smooching 💋 and moaning 🥵 before we cumming 💦
Read

Don't leave me on read!
Read

I know you want it too, Hwang!
Read

Come back, baby please, I'll behave 🥺
Read

¤

Hyunjin lightly jolted in surprise when someone barged into his shared room. It seemed like he made a wrong move to leave the squirrel like boy on read.

He laughed a little when Jisung finally unveiled the curtain that covered his bed. "Aw someone is mad."

"You're annoying." The rapper said, yet he invited himself in and snuggled closer to his lover.

"You really want it, huh?" Hyunjin asked in a soft voice, his fingers were playing with the younger's hair.

Jisung did not say anything; just nodded his head, making the older laugh.

"Should we go to my house tonight?" He whispered then squeezed the rapper's butt. "Or should we do it now?"

"Now, please." The younger replied then fished out a bottle of lubricant and two condoms from his sweatpants pocket.

"You're unbelievable." The dancer snickered. "We need to do it fast though, and you need to stay quiet."

The rapper cutely nodded at that.

Minho was playing game with his lover in Changbin's and Felix's room. Chan apparently slept there too since few weeks ago; but he was barely in the dorm anyway. Thankfully, Seungmin was taking his vocal lesson. So they were safe to do whatever they wanted to for now.

After taking off the sweatpants and the briefs, Jisung lifted his right leg and placed it onto the dancer's waist. They shared a slow kiss for a while as Hyunjin pushed the butt plug in and out his lover's hole.

"You think you're ready to take the real one? Or you need some more time?"

"Just slide it in, Hyunnie."

After putting the condom to his and the younger's shaft, Hyunjin slid his member inside. A weak "ah" escaped the rapper's mouth but the older immediately muffled his voice.

It was indeed not their preferable position since it kinda limited their moves, but they needed to be satisfied with this for now.

"Feel nice?"

The rapper hummed, stupidly smiling as he threw his head back and the older took the chance to leave butterfly kisses on the exposed neck. Oh how he wished to mark it, but he knew he could not do that.

As the squelch sound lingered in the air, he spread his lover's butt cheek. Not only did his dick go deeper, but also made the younger moan louder as well.

"Keep your voice down, Hannie."

Jisung did not bother to listen, just like what Hyunjin has predicted so he changed the position. He was now hovering over his boyfriend, spreading his legs as he pounded into him faster and deeper, but not to the point his dick was fully inside or else the sound of skin-slapping would be heard.

He then took of his sleeveless black shirt, twisted it a little and placed it right onto the rapper's mouth. Getting the hint, Jisung bit it.

The dancer smiled since the younger finally listened and played with his sensitive clothed nipples as a reward. Thankfully, the rapper just squirmed his body at the action.

Moving his fingers down, he gripped his lover's petite waist - one of Jisung's features that he adored the most - then slowed his pace so he could go deeper but without making any loud noise.

Hyunjin licked his lips as he lifted the younger's legs up to his chest. Looking at what happened down there; he always enjoyed the sight of his member slid in and out the pink hole.

"Record it, I want to see it too."

The older complied at his boyfriend's request, turning the flashlight on as he recorded it. It was just about five seconds or so before he ended it.

Halting the movement, the dancer pulled out his member and decided to eat the rapper's ass. The older tried to minimize the slurping sound as he licked the butthole. On the other hand, Jisung could only bite the shirt harder.

Not long after that, the dancer returned to fuck the younger; slow and deep at first before moving faster.

After a while, Hyunjin could feel the soft wet wall surrounded his dick started to clench, signaling his lover was close, so he pounded into the rapper faster until his dick was fully inside. At this point, he could not care less if the other members heard it.

Then after they finally came inside the condom, the older took off the shirt from the rapper's teeth and kissed him passionately, shoving his tongue every once in a while.

"Remind me to give you something." He said as he plopped down next to the younger.

"What is it?" The rapper blushed, not expecting to get a present from his lover as his birthday was still months away.

"Pair of earrings."

"I want it now~"

"Fine."

Putting on back his sweatpants, Hyunjin headed to his wardrobe and took out a small pink rectangular box.

"Here."

Jisung has wearing his clothes too now as he received the gift, smiling wide as he saw a pair of Daisy earrings inside.

"This is pretty. Thank you, Jinnie. I'll wear it later on the fansign." He announced before engulfing his lover with a tiny warm hug.

Patting the younger's head, the dancer replied, "you deserve it."

-