Darkness of the Fallen Part one

Yelling/ Pov of someone

Person's thoughts / flash back

"Person talking"

Thoughts and yelling

* Narrating human*

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

                                Thaila pov                        

        *The hunters were out hunting a monster. It was winter, snow cover the ground. The monster was a manitcore, yes the same one me, Annabeth, and Percy fought when we met Nico and his sister Bianca Di Angelo. Damn now I wish I never told you that. Why? because Bianca die saving Percy when she just became a hunter. After the war against Gaea, Percy was Thrown into Tartarus 1000 years ago. And I am going to tell you why.*

                                                Flash back Thaila pov

        Zeus: "Percy Jackson you are being sent to Tartarus for kill other demigod, your mother and Paul, and you baby step sister. Also you are being thrown into cause there is prove that you work Gaea. Is any of things true?"

Percy: "No. Nothing you just said is true."

Zeus: "Boy it's true if we have prove that it's true. Percy Jackson you are sentenced to Tartarus for a thousand years or when I feel like letting you out."

*Now me and Nico know that are cousin.... no not cousin are brother did not do any of this. What can he get from kill his family. Percy has nothing left. Camp Half-Blood left him for his stupid brother, his father did to.*

Zeus: "Percy do you have anything to say before I throw into Tartatus."

Percy: "Thank you to Thaila, Nico and any god or goddess who thinks I did not do this. *His voice had on feelings to it.* "Zeus when you need a hero again do not come looking for me."

Percy's brother Tim: "Why would the gods ever need you again? They have me."

*Annabeth the girl I saw has a little sister left Percy for Tim a long time ago.*

Zeus: "Goodbye Percy." *A black hole appear below Percy and Percy sinks into it.*

                                Flash back ends Thaila pov

        *The monster we are chasing runs into a corner. Then he said something I never thought a monster would said or anyone.*

Manitcore: "May Percy curse you.

 *The hunt froze. Percy became an older brother to the hunt before he left.*

One of the Hunters: *What did you say? Don't ever say that name again unless you want to die a very  painfully death."

Manitcore: "I can say his name when ever I want. He is our god."

*Artemis appears out of nowhere* "We are needed on Olympus."

*We show up on Olympus*

Zeus: Percy Jackson is coming back.

*I found Nico eyes and we had the same thought. Percy is coming back! Then all chaos broke loose.*