Darkness of the Fallen Part 3

"Oh look who the decided to come. Looky, Looky at Percy Jackson - AHHH!!!!!

Everyone in the throne room turn to look at where the black flames came from, right before the flames almost kill Matthew. And what they saw was Percy standing there, with his hands smoking, and if looks could kill Matthew and a couple others would be dead at least three times.

"Call me Percy Jackson again and I'll cut you into little piece, then put you back together, throw you into Tartarus so you can be rip into pieces by hellhounds for eternity." Percy said.

Everyone at the throne room looked at Percy in horror. Everyone but the idiot that Percy just threaten.

"Come on this is the same old weak Percy Jackson that can't do anything but cause wars, and get good people kill." Matthew said.

"I told you Percy Jackson is not my name." Percy.

"Oh really then what is your name?" Matthew questioned.

"You all will soon find out. But I came here for a reason. And that reason is to tell you that another war is coming." Percy said.

"And you came to tell us because you are fighting for us once again?" Zeus questioned.

"No I am not fighting for you again. You lost my trust when you threw me away, and believe Matthew over me. I came to tell the people I still like about the war,it just so happens that you all are together right now. And no I am not fighting for the other side. I am staying out of this war until your side or the other side has something I want or need. Percy said.

Percy turn his back on the Olympus council and left the throne room with BlackJack and Mrs.O'Leary following behind him. And Olympus sit once again starting at the once hero watch home left and wondering if Percy with be on their side saving them again or other side planning who dies first.

————————————————————————————————-

Hello once again and I am sorry it took forever for me to update this story.