Darkness of the Fallen Part 2

Normal pov

Tim: Why the Hell do we need him of all people to come here?

Zeus: He has to come back. That is all I am telling you.

*While chaos broke through Olympus again no one notice the room temperature drop or that someone new appear on Olympus.*

New guy: "Why is it so easy to break into Olympus?"

*The Throne room doors open. And everyone stop yelling to see who open the doors. Enter the room was a hell hound, a pitch black pegasus, and a boy standing at a height of 6'9 with midnight black hair, with the tips dye red. He was looking at the ground so that no one could see his eyes. They look at the hell hound and the pegasus trying to place them. Then they saw that the hell hound was Mrs. O'Leary, Percy's hell hound. And the pegasus was Percy's pegasus BlackJack. Both the hell hound and the pegasus left three days after Percy was sent to Tartarus. And everyone who was there remembers when they left. BlackJack made sure they remember.

Flash back

*Camp Half-Blood saw BlackJack and Mrs.O'Leary head to the border of the camp*

One of the Half-Bloods: Where do you think you are going?

*Poseidon wave his hand and everyone there was able to hear BlackJack.*

BlackJack: "You bastards cast away the only person who was worth the title hero. Me and Mrs. O'Leary want to be with Percy. The only one who show anyone and any thing some kind of kindness. I BlackJack disown any thing that has to do with the gods unless Percy himself forgives the gods and their children. So good-bye you bitches and you can kiss my pony ass as I leave."

*BlackJack look at Mrs. O'Leary wanting her to say something.*

Mrs O'Leary: "I Mrs O'Leary disown any thing that has to do with the gods unless Percy himself forgives the god and their children."

BlackJack and Mrs. O'Leary: "If Percy is some how alive and if you come near us or Percy whenever you want you shall be wish for Tartarus."

*With that both the pegasus and the hell hound left camp Half-Blood.*

Flash back end

Normal pov

Zeus: "Raise your head boy."

*The kid with the midnight black hair and dye tips raise his head and the throne room was looking at Percy Jackson.*

Thaila: "P...Percy."

Percy: "Hey Thas."

============================

So what if it is short. Who cares.

Me: Can I have Percy Jackson?

Rick: No.

Me: Please.

Rick: Yes you can.

Me: Really.

Rick: NO!!!

*Sits in the corner hiding from the world.*

Me: I will own Percy Jackson.