001

Y/N POV:
I wake up to my alarm surprised I didn't sleep through it. I get on my phone first to wake me up before getting dressed. After 5 mins pass I get up, still tired and take a quick shower being sure to grab my backpack before hurrying out of the house.

I basically live alone but I'm technically supposed to live with my dad but since he's never home at all .. and I mean at all , what's the difference ? Idk if he's dead or missing but i don't really care he was mentally, physically, and verbally abusive to me.

Not to mention he's my adoptive parent.

I make my way into my first hour class with nothing out of the ordinary happening except for the unusual whispering of some sort of shared topic I was unaware of .

Confused as to what the commotion was for, I look around the room to find my bestfriend heaven. Since the teacher isn't in the classroom yet I walk over to her with my confused expression causing her to automatically react without me asking "there is supposed to be like 7 new students transferring here" she shrugs.

'7 new students? That's kinda weird, that's quite a lot of students at once not to mention no one hardly ever transfers to this school .'

i just give her a nod and shake away the thought for now as mr.listbyrd walks inside the class.

"You may have heard about us getting new transfer students in our class" the teacher starts as I just stare into space not giving a fuck about the topic any longer.

Y/N POV END

Y/N POV END

Not long afterwards 2 students walk into the class and start to introduce themselves. you stop staring into space to eye them up and down with a uninterested face. "Hello I'm Park Sunghoon" one says bowing. "Hi I'm Yang Jungwon" the other says with an attitude rushing to sit down.

Jungwon walks over to the empty seat next to you and pulls the chair back a little "Do you mind if I sit here?" You glance at him and before you could say no he rolls his eyes "never mind I don't care" and takes a seat.

You sit there slightly dumbfounded considering you've never been talked down to before. he takes a glance at you to see you looking back at him "what the fuck are you looking at do you want to kiss my ass or something?" he asks with a perplexed expression before looking upfront.

You didn't really take it that seriously but was just a little taken aback at the sudden boldness from the new boy.

you don't like people making you feel little so you grab his wrist which you seen had an exceptionally expensive looking watch and yank it off throwing it on the floor and harshly stomping it into the floor repeatedly to ensure there was no way he could use it again

the teacher looks at you looking disappointed before saying a line your very familiar with. "Y/N you have detention again today" you roll your eyes at him.

"as if . he started it" you argue like a grade school kid. still , making a good point. "mr.Yang I will need to see you after class as well since it is your first day and I'm already experiencing some problems with you. " "kay" is all he says back before putting his airpods in.

You begin to do your work accidentally getting a papercut you reach in your bag to check for a bandaid not wanting to ask anyone for one. weirdly you start to feel a presence on your back causing you turn to look to behind you to see the boy named 'Sunghoon' staring at you with his eyebrows cocked. "Are you done eye-raping me?"

He chuckled, only for you to hear your teacher. "Y/N you are excused from my class" he looks at you sternly. You glance at the odd new peers Sunghoon, then at Jungwon before leaving the classroom to roam the halls until your next class.

Little did you know he wasn't only aroused body

He was more aroused by the 
scent of your blood.