008

NI-KI POV:

I open my eyes. Jakes gone and I'm in the cold dark woods again. I run aimlessly for what feels like eternity, letting my feet take me wherever tears streaming down my face.

Im so confused, why am I crying? And where the fuck was I going?

I bump into what I thought was a mirror and see a reflection of... me? ..Younger me... Human me..

Startled, I fall to the ground after seeing my reflection. I look back up, the mirror was gone and in place I see a.. couple? No. It's Sunoo and.. Y/N?

I've never been more confused in my life. I don't know why or when but I started running again.

I suddenly stop running and start falling. I fall into some water. What the fuck. Im drowning. Why the hell am I drowning? I know how to swim.

.

.

.

I wake up gasping for air with Jungwon right next to me. Acknowledging the fact that all of my memories are disappearing in the span of 30 seconds and there is nothing I can do about it.

I blink. I look up and for some reason I'm happy I look at the boy who was patting my back. "Hello, I'm Nishimura Riki. What's your name." I smile at the boy who seems slightly older than me.

Sorry for the late updates I had writers block. Are u guys still here 😭?