9

*Via's POV*

I was sitting in the game shop with Grandpa just looking at some cards a kid dropped off before he went to school. The kid said he would come back after school to make some trades. I would have snuck into school today but, there is a soccer game going on and the coach would have known i didnt belong there.

'Yugi is in trouble!' A voice calls out to me and i just looked around. No one is there and i don't think Grandpa said it. He told me to call him Grandpa so I do.

'Via you have to go now.'

'Who is this?' I asked to myself in my own thoughts. Lol

'Over time many people have called me different things but Yugi usually calls me Yami. I am the spirit in his  Millennium puzzle and i am calling out to you so you can save him'

'I see. Then lead the way.' But he didnt answer. I told grandpa bye that i was leaving for a bit and started my search for yugi wherever he is. But if he really is in danger then i must find him and help him.

*
*

I opened the hospital door and seen Yugi sitting there with his friends. They all looked at me.

"Yugi." I said and ran over to him giving him a hug.

"Uh why don't we give you two a minute. come on guys." Teá said and then joey and Tristan followed her out of the room.

"Yugi that was really dangerous. You could have died!" i said and allowed the tears for fall from my eyes.

"But i didnt die. I'm right here Via." I just looked  at him. I'm angry, upset and just relieved he is okay.

"And you too Yami! How could you allow him to risk his life like that? I will never forgive you! And I'm not speaking to Yugi until I feel like it." I am acting like a child but i don't care. if yugi died.. Then.. Then i wouldn't be able to be around him and spend time with him anymore.

"Via are you alright. You look really pale."

"Its probably because i was outside all day looking for you in a short sleeve and shorts. But i wanted to help you so i kept looking. And the sun kept going behind a cloud and then would reappear."

"Here take my blanket. you need it more than I do." he handed me his hospital blanket but i refused. "No you are the one thats hurt not me. You should use it." He looks uncertain but then i smiled at him and he just put the blank back over him.

"I'm going back home. I'm tired. But make sure to get some rest okay." I pat his head and then left the room.

"Joey. can you walk me home." I asked with puppy dog eyes. He slightly blushed then nods. "Yeah sure. Whatever. Just don't walk too slow." i nod and we begin to walk back to the game shop.

"So what is going on between you and Yug' anyways? Seems like you got somethin' together?"

"No, nothing like that. Yugi looks at me as a friend and I respect that. I am just worried for him is all. And I'm thankful he freed my father from that dreadful eye and look," I motioned to all around us,
"I'm here in the city around people now. I feel as if I owe yugi a lot for what he's done."

"So what I'm hearing is that you don't have a boyfriend.hehe." he says with a Mischievous smile and wiggling his eye brows.

"No, i don't. But Joey, i thought you liked Mai?" Then his face goes red. "What? No way. Were just friends. So what if she's cute and always puts up a challenge? Were just friends." I giggled.

"Really? I thought you two would look good together. I guess I was wrong. Oh well." Idiot him and Mai totally like each other, but i think they are afraid to cross that friendship line too soon. I don't know. But i can totally see them dating in the future.

"Really?" He asked and i just nod. "But you're just friends." I add and walked ahead of him leaving him to think. Maybe he will ask her out soon, probably not knowing joey. He is a little clueless when it comes to these kind of things. He won't believe A word i say even if i told him how i think Mai likes Him.

(A/N: im kinda lost haha. idk what to write about)