10

*Via's pov*

"I don't know why you're still upset with Yami and I. We both apologized." Yugi says but I just turned away from him.

"Fine I'll forgive you. But you have to promise me that you'll always be by my side if you're going to be in danger then i want to be right there with you."

"But then you will be in danger." He says and I just shake my head. "No, as long as we have our friendship I will be safe. I believe in you and so does everyone else!" I gave him a smile and he nods. I am still upset that he is going to put himself in danger again, but as long as we are all there to support him then he will be okay.

*
*
*

"Teá thought that it would be a good idea if i came with you today." I said. And looked at yami. "Yeah she seems to understand the Millennium items more than I do." Teá added.

"I thought we would be hanging out with Yugi. But i guess not. Thats okay. " I frowned slightly.

We eventually made it to the arcade but found some trouble when Teá decided to dance against him, johnny.

"Teá!" I cheered her on.

"Yami. You want to play together next?" I asked with a smile.

*Yami's pov*

Her smile is so cute. Now i see why Yugi likes her.. The red on her cheeks go so well with her magic eyes.

 The red on her cheeks go so well with her magic eyes

*Via's pov*

"I will see you guys later. I got to go!" Teá said waving, Yami and I waved back as we headed towards the Museum. We are going together alone and its a little awkward.
"You look nice Via." Yami said and i couldn't help but blush.

"Thank you Yami. I am sorry for the way i acted the other day. I've actually had a lot of fun with you today."

"Me too. Via." He said, and for some reason i couldn't help myself. I grabbed his hand and laced our fingers together. Yami is still Yugi isn't he? So were friends?

*
*

"The tournament you're going to enter too?" Yami asked me.

"What, you play too Via?" Mai asked and I just nod.

"I might as well right? I might not get very far, but I'm sure i could be some help."

"But did you get an invitation?" Mai asked and i just shake my head. "No, but Seto will let me battle if I ask him."

We seen Kaiba in his helicopter, maybe i should call him I don't think he's going to land to talk to us.

"Hey Mai are you still going to do the tournament?" i asked and she just nods. "You know it, because by the end of this I'll have the rarest cards in duel monsters." I smiled i love how confident she it.

*
*

"Seto please let me compete in the tournament too!" I begged him. I'm sitting at his office begging him to let me play too. But i doubt he will.

"No. I don't want to see you hurt. Mokuba wouldn't ever forgive me either."

"Seto its not fair. I was told I don't qualify but you know that I do!" I said walking over to him and he just turned around in his chair to face me.

"Yugi and Joey get to play, but i don't. No fair." He grabbed my wrist but i tried to get away from him and ended up falling into his lap. my face goes red yet his remained un touched by color and his status was emotionless like always.

"I won't allow you to get hurt. So just watch from the sidelines Via. You can cheer me on." he pushes my hair behind my ear and i just look up at him. "Please let me play too. Its not fair." Seto rolled his eyes.

"Fine, but i don't want you to go up against people that are ranked too high. I'll show you some people that are more suited for you."

"What a cheap move Seto." I said and stood up. "But I'll go along with it. If you let me play." I smiled and he just nods. I haven't dueled in a while so this should be fun.

a/n: sorry I've have writer block lately and it was my birthday the other day so i have a few ideas but i haven't actually writing anything yet
I'll try to get some writing done soon. But I'm going to.go on vacation to visit my brother i haven't seen him in years because he is in the military.

Anyways i hope you enjoyed!