love never ends 💞 part 1(Lain X pregnant hyuga)

This story is for Rinne704
I hope you would enjoy the story!!
So in this story hyuga is in a female character so I am gonna name her as hyuna Aashi.
And also valt is also female so her name as you all know it val Aoi!!
Then rest all the characters are same as in the beyblade burst!! And I would also include some of my own character out of my imagination in this story!!
So without wasting the time let's begin the story!! 😄😄

************************************

Hyuna was sitting near the window of her room looking up to the sky and signing in sadness..... she didn't come out of her room for a month and being alone by herself!! Being depressed about something which was killing her inside!!

Hmm.... I don't know what happened to hyuga why she is reacting like this its been a month now she doesn't want to talk with me at all being her brother I want support and comfort her but she doesn't come out of her room at all!! Even mom dad are out of the town for some work oreslse they would have guessed what's wrong with hyuna.......I can't see her sad anymore!! Said Hikaru standing outside hyunas room and signing in defeat!!

No!! I can't leave her like that!! Today I will find why she is being acting like this for a whole month!!..... Hikaru was about to go inside hyunas room but then he heard the doorbell of his house.

Umm!! Who could come to home at this late evening!!...... let's check out!! Hikaru went towards his home and opened it!!

Heyyy!! Hikaru how are you doing?? Look I brought a lot of bey breads for you both.......said val showing the basket of bey bread!!

Val?? Your here!! Hikaru was shocked to see val!!

Why did I do something wrong by coming over here?? Val questioned!!

No no I was just got in suspense and can't believe that the number one blader has come to our home by her own and brought us this yummy beybreads..... Thank you so much!! Hehe.....Come in please!! Hikaru welcomed val!!

Well I would have come at morning itself but I got some works so it become a bit late to come over here!! Actually I want to talk to hyuna where is she?? Val looked for hyuna.

Talk to hyuna?? But why is something wrong?? Hikaru got in suspense!!

Yaa that's what I want to know what's wrong with hyuna!! Her progress in beyblading has gotten down for a Month.... what has happened to her?? Said val worrying about hyuna!!

I too don't know about that val chan!! She is been acting weird for a month and she didn't come out of her room and neither speak with me for a month now!! She just sit near her window tearing up!!....... Hikaru looked sad.

Umm.... that's really very strange I think she is hiding something from us!! Don't worry Hikaru I am here now and I will soon find out what's going on in her mind and heart!!......I will go and talk to her and try to solve her problem!! Val was determined to help hyuna.

That's really good idea!! Val chan your the best..... hyuna means you a lot she will tell you everything!! Please help her....... Hikaru requested!!

That's why I am here to help Hikaru!! I will get her back to normal believe in me!!...... val patted Hikaru and went towards hyunas room.

Val stand outside hyunas room and knocked on her door to get her attention out from the window!! But hyuna didn't respond at all neither looked at val!! Hyuna was still looking outside as if everything she hoped were turned to Ashes!!

Hyuna!! Hyuna!! Listen to me Val called her name aloud to get her attention again but hyuna didn't responded at all.

Valt went towards hyuna and shaked her hardly calling out to her by this hyuna looked at val....... val can see the deep depression in her dull eyes.