Fell In Love With Him 💌 Part 2 ( Valt X Bully Free )

So finally here is the part 2 for the previous chapter.....!!
And for a small recap.... In this story here valt shifts to a most popular school in Spain were he stays in the hostel with his room mates Cuza and Rantaro.....valts first day of school was not good as he thought as had to bear the insults of the bullies of his new school....now let's see what will happen next 😊💝

**************************************

In the classroom

"Valt was putting his head down on his desk and having tears in his eyes as his first day of school went severely bitter than he thought!!"

"Valt??!! Valt... what happened??" Shouted cuza running towards valts seat.

Cuza... thank God your back!! *sob*" I am sorry for not listening to your words I should have waited for you....!!" Said valt hugging cuza.

"What... did someone hurt you?? Are you okay??"valt tell me everything happened Asked cuza being concerned.

Valt then said all the things happened to him As Free and his gang members yomi and Jess insulted him for no reason and how all the students were laughing at him.

"Seriously this is enough!! I can't get it anymore I won't spare any of them!!" Said cuza in anger.

"No cuza stop please!! I don't want any fight now it's ok!! I have forgiven them it was all because of my clumsiness!!" Said valt denying the fight as he wants only peace.

Valt... "what they have done is not right!! And I can't let that go easily.... Rantaro and I will teach them a lesson....!!" Cuza was about to leave.

Please cuza No.... "it will only increase the enemity between uss...!! Let's just end this for now....!!" Valt pleaded.

Hmm... okay!! "But for only this time next time if they hurt you then I won't stop....!!" Said cuza being serious.

Thank you....!! "I am glad to have a friend like you!!" Said valt again hugging cuza but there was someone who was watching them in jealousy.

Free?? "What are being watching out let's go inside the class!!"Said silas looking at Free who is focusing on valt and cuza.

Umm.. "No nothing!! I don't feel to attend the class today!!" Said Free still looking at them.

"Why?? Is that because of the new boy??" Asked silas as knowing Frees mind.

Yaa..... WHA- "No its nothing why would this new boy will spoil my mood!! Anyways silas you won't get what's going on in my mind.... I hate that boy Valt but at the same time I don't want to harm him!! But why??" Free was being confused.

"I am not the one to answer this question but you can get it once you listen to your heart and not your mind" said silas giving a clue.

"Heyy... Guyss how are you doing??" Jess shouted running towards Free and silas.

"We are Fine Jess would you stop shouting....!!" Said Free in a bored tone as he doesn't like Jess much.

"Hehe... I apologise...." Jess smriked.

"Hmm... Jess your intention is saying me that your up to something right??!!" Asked silas.

Haha.... "yaa cause I got a bigger but a cute puppet to play with!!" Said Jess still smriking and now looking at valt.

"Whom are you talk- silas was going ask further but then yomi came in middle and cut his words".

That doesn't matter.....!! "We can choose anyone we want to play with Right Free baby....!!" Yomi hugged Free which made him uncomfortable Free just wanted to push her away.