01

Hi I'm Y/n. I work at my friend's grocery shop. So now I'm getting ready for the work.

 So now I'm getting ready for the work

(This is what I picked up today)

I was not much hungry so I just took an apple and went for work after locking my apartment.

I walked to the shop. I was going to cross the road but then saw a small boy was also trying to cross the road, but couldn't coz of heavy traffic. He was looking scared so I went to him and knelt down in front of him.

"Hi baby boy" I said cheerfully with a smile.

"Hello but I'm not a baby boy, I'm a grown up man" He said folding his hand up on his chest and looked at me in disbelief. (hope you understand what I mean lol)

I giggled at his actions and said "ok ok but are you trying to cross the road?" and he nodded in reply.

"Ok let me help you, I'm also going to that side. Let's go!" I said and picked him up in my arms.

He smiled and put his hands on my neck.

"Where are you going btw?" I asked him crossing the road.
The light was red, so yeah.

"I was going to my friend's house, hbu?" He asked further.

"Oh I'm going for my work" I said and put him down as we have crossed the road.

"Thank you noona" He said and kissed on my cheeks.

"Your welcome cutiepie" I chuckled and kissed him back on his CHEEKS.

I was going from there but he pulled my hand and asked "What is your sweet name noona?"

"Oh my name is Y/n, yours?" I asked.

"Oh hi Y/n noona my name is Jihoon and luv ya take care, see you again" He said and again pecked on my cheeks and waved bye and ran away.

"You too and luv ya too" I chuckled at his cuteness and took my way back to shop.

??? POV~

I was sitting in a cafe with others, discussing about some stuffs. It was so boring to be honest so I was wondering my eyes on the busy streets of the city. Some are going for their office, some are opening their shops, some are going for schools and colleges, some are just wandering around, its really chaotic.

 Some are going for their office, some are opening their shops, some are going for schools and colleges, some are just wandering around, its really chaotic

I was lost in my own world when I saw a girl kneeling down in front of a small boy, whose back was facing me. But he seemed to be known, whatever.

They were talking something which I couldn't hear. (Geez!! you idiot how can you hear someone from very far. You're sitting in the cafe and she's out on the street. Dummy!!)

She's really cute and her smile is just priceless. I was noticing her every moment. The way she smiled, the way she put her hairs back, the way she kissed him.
WAIT- WHAT!!??

I was smiling like an idiot looking at her but soon it faded away.

"How he dared to kiss her!!" I said with gritted teeth.

"WHAT!!! HOW CAN SHE DO THIS!!!" Suddenly temper raised slamming my hand on the table I stood up furiously.

"What happen bro? Is everything fine?" My friend asked worriedly yet shocked.

"Uh- sorry nothing I-I w-was just.......just, forget it" I remembered what I did and I apologized everyone and settled back.

"Are you sure?" my friend asked.

"Yeah dude everything is fine. Nothing important. Let's get back to the work" I said with a fake smile.

"Huh!! Fine my foot!! and yes it's much important then the sh!t we're doing right now!!" I thought and got back what we were doing. Oop- sorry only they not me. Hehe

After sometime we were done like they're done I didn't even paid attention for a single second cuz it was hella boring. We were heading back to home when one of my friend stopped me.

"Hey! Do you like her?" as he said I choked to the air and widened my eyes.

"Do I? Idk? What should I do now? I found her attractive though?" I thought.

"H-huh? W-which girl are you talking about bro?" I asked and acted like I don't know what he meant.

"Yay don't lie to me. I know you very well. So don't try this on me and tell me" He said a smirk plastered on his evil face.

"And I also know that why you yelled before" He said chuckling.

"Ah there's nothing bro. Let's go it's getting late" I tried to change the topic and walked away.

He pulled my hand and gave me a glare, which meant I don't have any other option left. So I gave up.

"I don't know man! If I like her or what but-" I couldn't complete my sentence as he pulled me into a tight hug. And I also hugged him back confusingly.

"I'm so happy for you my lil munchkin. So now you're a grown up man huh!" He said breaking the hug and patting my shoulder.

"NO!! I don't want to be a grown up man I want to be your lil munchkin. FOREVER!!" I said in a sad tone.

"Ok Ok don't be sad. I'm just happy that you found someone for yourself, your love." He said patting my head.

"Eh! Love? My foot! It's nothing like that bro. I saw her for the first time and I don't even know her so there's no point in talking about this let's go" I blurted with no emotion and started walking back.

"Oh really?" He said and chuckled.
"What really?" I asked peeking from my shoulder.

"Do I look like a fool to you? I know you from childhood, dummy." he said and smirked.

"And what made you think that way?" I asked pushing my hands in my pockets.

"I never saw you behaving like this for any girl, so just simple" he smirked and left.

"Hey!!! What's with that!!!" I shouted to stop him, but he didn't stopped and went far away.

Yeah he was right, I never behaved like this before for any girl. Maybe he's right?anyways leave it!

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

A/n: Thank you for choosing and reading this.

Do vote if you like this chapter and give your feedbacks:)