10

☘️ 2-3 Days later ☘️

Y/N's POV~

"Ahhh!! Such a hectic day it is!!" I mumbled flopping on the couch.
I just came back from work. It's 5 pm. Today Jinnie had some work so we've to close the store early and also the store is on renovation work, so that's the reason too. We got lots of work to do.

I went up to my room, took a good calm shower, put on a simple outfit and went to kitchen for hunting something to eat. I mean to eat something coz I'm VERY HUNGRY.
I searched for something but at last I boiled a pack of ramen, coz I'm in no mood of cooking.

"Argh! What should I do now!!?? I don't have anything" I whined to myself.
"Okay let's go for a walk!" I said to myself and put on my shoes and went outside after locking my apartment. Safety first, no risk! Hehe

It's around 6 pm and I'm walking down the streets, listening to some songs. I went to a park which I usually visit when I'm bored just like right now and take some rounds around.

After sometime I took a seat on a nearby bench and relaxed myself.

I was smiling to myself looking at the scene in front of me. A family was enjoying their sweet moments.

Their daughter was sitting on the swing and her father was swinging it and her mother was smiling looking at both of them and clicking pictures. I was lost in my own fantasy, smiling alone looking around. Children playing with their parents, couples walking around holding hands and some friends hanging out.
Just then an unknown yet familiar voice interrupted my fantasy.

"Hey! We met again!" I looked at my side from where the voice came and there stood a muscular man, face covered with a mask. I narrowed my eyes in confusion.

"Excuse me?" I asked but still he was familiar, his voice, his body, everything seems to familiar.

"Can I sit here?" He asked.

"Yeah ofc!" I replied, not to act harsh.

He sat beside me and said in a sad tone, removing his mask "You forgot me?"

" Oh god!  I'm extremely sorry!! I couldn't figured out you. I'm sorry" I exclaimed immediately as soon as he removed his mask.

•• •• •• •• •• •• ••

DON'T HATE ANY CHARACTER PLEASE!! VOTE IF YOU LIKE IT:))

Hueeeee!! Hella short chapter but yeah I'll try to make it up later hehe

Take care.