17

Days turned into weeks and now it's been a month, they're together, happily enjoying every moment making beautiful memories. 

"Yah Yn-ah! Let me eat it pleaseeee?" Jungkook whines showing puppy eyes. "I promise I won't ask for anything else again till I get well, promise!!" 

"I said no means no! A big NO!" Yn made a cross sign with her both index fingers.

"But see I'm promising also-"

"Aish just let him eat it once... See he's whining like a child already." Jin laughed.

"But hyung he's not well he can eat these spicy things." Jimin concerned shaking his head as no.

"Yes Jin, I know he's just playing his tricks around. We can't just let him eat spicy food, he's already not well and if-" Yn's voice got louder with a hint of concern.

"Ok ok ok ok my lady alright alright! Stop being my mom I'm not eating it alright? Now happy?" Jungkook spoke raising up his hands, in a surrendering manner.

It was off for everyone so they thought to spent time together and ended up at Jin's place. 

"I know you all did this intentionally!" Jungkook complained with a sad plus angry pout.

"Did what?" Jimin asked.

"You all knew I wasn't well so you intentionally cooked my favourite food, to tease me."  He sighed sadly.

"No I seriously didn't knew about your health Yn didn't told me" Jin said narrowing his eyes to Yn.

_____

"Btw where's Jihoon it's been so long I didn't met him" Yn looked at Jungkook who was busy doing something on his phone, still sitting on his previous seat, on the dining chair.

"He went to his grandparents." He replied shortly not looking at her.

"What are you doing? Let's go watch some movies I've already set up everything." Jimin peaked inside munching on his popcorn.

"That's what I'm asking him too. He's on his phone doing something I'm really done with this man!" Yn sighed leaving the place.

"What's it kook? Everything's fine?" This time Jimin's voice was serious not like always, playful.

"Yeah..." Jungkook trailed off putting his phone on the table abruptly.

"What's that?" Jin entered placing his hand over Jungkook's shoulder.

"Nothing hyung." Jungkook got up ready to leave when Jin held his wrist.

"Tell me." Jin enquired with a serious tone.

"It's really nothing hyung, just had to get back over the work. It's been a long time and everyone's taking over my absence." He sighed heavily looking over his brothers.

"I don't want her to know anything about this but I guess it's hard now, like I can't always stay like this. Someday she would know everything, I just can't hide it always."

"What do you mean? We're here, you don't have to burden yourself and we should tell her." Jin patted his shoulder signalling him that they're with him.

"Yeah! Someday she would know it all and Before she finds out from anyone else, we should tell her ourselves. I know she'll understand." Jimin smiled encouraging him.

"Hm.. But I'm scared.... How will she react... How will she see me after that? Like how would she image me as? Will she treat me like this or differently?" He looked at both of them.

"I'm just scared that she'll hate me."

"Woah! You're scared!? Really?? This big man who's scary himself is scared, scared of his girl. Haha" Jimin taunted.

"I don't want to hurt her! And ofc I'm scared of her. You'll know when you'll get one." Jungkook voiced loudly.

"What?" 

Everyone's eyes turned towards the voice, and were ready to burst out of their sockets. 

There she was, standing near the doorway with a glass of water.

The trio looked at each other thinking what to do now. How to cover up their words.

"What did you just say?" She raised her brows in amusement.

"I-I- No No I sai-" 

"You're scared of me? Haha you? Scared of me? Haha that was the best ever joke I've heard. Hahaha" She laughed loudly holding onto her stomach.

"You kidding me? Hahaha"

The trio was looking at her weirdly yet scared that she heard everything. 

"No. I mean ofc I am! Who knows when your mind changes and you kill me! Oh lord! You're scary!" Jungkook fake gasped holding his chest.

"Wait- what?" Suddenly she stopped laughing.

"What did you just said!?" 

"Yeahhh you get a lot of mood swings so we were just discussing how to make up things if something like that happens" Jimin also joined.

Getting hints from Jungkook's words they knew, she didn't head anything just the last part, him being scared of her. 

They all sighed in relief internally and joined the drama.

"Haha it's not let's just go they're just making up things. We were just talking about random things nothing more. Lezzz goooooo" Jin chirped loudly dragging her.

________

"I've noticed, you're acting weird these days" Yn whispered to Jungkook who was busy watching movies.

"Huh? What?" He whispered back.

"I'm sorry if I did something wrong I didn't mean to hurt you. I was-" 

"Shhhh...." Yn shushed him placing her finger on his lips as he went slightly loud disturbing others.

"Can't you speak low!" She whisper yelled pinching his arm.

"Okay okay sorry, but I would prefer you lips over your fingers" He smirked looking at her widening eyes.

"Stop! You're being so shameless these days!" He blushed hard at his words.

He never leave any chance to make her blush or shy, whether they're alone or with someone.

"Why? You're my lady why would I stop huh! My lady my property my words why do you care!" He showed his tongue pecking her slightly tinted red cheeks.

"Can you both stop with your lovebird things, you're disturbing us" Jimin made weird faces eyeing the couple.

"Hmm  I see someone's jealous" Jungkook showed him tongue too not caring at all and continuing his flirting.