02

Y/n POV~

"Hey, Good morning" I wished to my friend

"Hii morning baby" He replied.

He always call me baby not like what you're thinking, like an elder brother do. I really love him LIKE A SISTER do and I don't want to loose him. He helped me a lot. He was the one who stood by my side in every condition, whether it's good or bad.

If you're wondering why am I praising him too much and not telling about my family, then listen my mom died a few years ago and my dad married another woman for giving me mother's love. He don't wanted me to feel alone and with my convenience he married second time. But after 1 year of something my father also died. When my dad was alive my stepmom loved me a lot but after his death she turned into a devil. She used to abuse me and I was like a maid in her house. So I left her house and lived alone.

(A/n: sorry I can't explain you anymore. I wish y'all understand what I want to explain yeah ik thats the most shitty explanation ever but what can I do I didn't come up with anything else)

In that bad time he (my friend) helped me and stood by my side like a big brother do for her younger sister. From there we are together like FAMILY.

"Ayee Y/n-ah where are you? Come back to the reality!!" My friend shouted and then I came back to senses .

"Oh so-sorry Jinnie I was just telling them(you) my story *hehe*" I replied and he lightly smacked my forehead.

"Yay!! they can wait for your stories but I can't, its getting late. I've to go, meet my friends." He said and took off his apron.

Now all of you must have come to know that who is my friend and elder brother. Yes you're right! Its WWH Jin!!!

 Yes you're right! Its WWH Jin!!!

"Ah ok. ENJOY!" I said and put on my apron and went to do work.

His POV~

We all are going to hangout as a break. As we all had a hectic schedule for past 2 weeks.

"Hey wassup" My friend said while plopping over sofa/couch.

"What do you think?" I said annoyed as I was really confused with my hyung who gave that SMIRK at that time. Ughh!!!!!

'Yay!! Why are you like this!? I'm watching you from morning (now its afternoon) you're not looking okay. What happen? Is there something or someone bothering you?? Tell me who's that mf I'll kill them!!??"

"Its-" I was saying something but my hyung interrupted in between. If you're wondering which hyung then its my SMIRKER hyung!!!! (A/n: sorry if I went to the wrong word)

"NOOO!!!!!!!!! DON'T YOU DARE TO DO THAT!!!!!" He shouted while coming downstairs.

We both looked at him in confusion.

"IF YOU'LL KILL THAT PERSON THEN HE WON'T BE ABLE TO LIVE!!" He said pointing toward me.

"What??" One who was on couch have a confused look, narrowing his eyes on both of us.

"What are you saying bout, hyung. I didn't get you" I said with a confused face.

"Hmm so you forgot her that early??" He said again with a SMIRK!!

"Ah!! hyung you're still stuck to her. There's-" My friend cut me off

"What!! What are you talking about??" The one who was lying like a dead body on the couch jumped in excitement.

"You shut up!" I said death glaring hyung.

"Haha now I'll tell everyone bout this!! Yay!!" He said entering the hall as me and the dead corpse now a confused yet excited human also followed him. But as for me I was trying to stop him.

"HEY LISTEN EVERYONE!!! COME HERE I WANT TO TELL YOU SOMETHING IMPORTANT!!!! COME FAST!!!! FAST-" Heh was yelling but I covered his mouth with my hands and dragged him away.

"Yay!!!! plz stop dude!! There's nothing like that!! Why are you creating shits thats not even true" I was trying to stop him but everyone was already there looking at us shocked who was fighting like wild animals.

"What do you wanna tell? Others said glaring me for my inappropriate behavior.

"Oh yeah I was calling you all to tell that our baby has grown up now" He said with a grin looking toward me and I was just blushing, god knows why.......!! But still trying to manage a straight face giving him glares.

"Have you gone mad? Like we all know he's grown up. What's there in that?" Said the others looking at him with annoyed faces.

"Ah you didn't get me. Our baby boy is in LOVE~~~" hyung said grinning harder and jumping like a kid.

"Haha very funny. OMG stop it already, Jimin my tummy hurts it's so funny" The boy clapped his hands in a sarcastic way mocking him.

"Yah! I'm serious!!" Jimin stomped his feet giving an annoyed look to the boy who was still dripping with sarcasm.

"Stop it both of you! What's the matter Jimin" The eldest asked stoping both whole others were still annoyed.

Then Jimin explained the long story short.

"Woah!!! That's really great!! Who's that lucky girl?" Other's said in unison, as it was really shocking for all of them. Bcoz he never took any girl seriously it was the first time seeing him blushing like a teenager.

"Well none of us knows so we gotta find her" Hyung said looking at me and I was also smiling like an idiot.

What has gotten into me! Stop it already!! Why I'm acting like a stupid teenager. I just saw her for the first time there isn't anything serious but he's making it obvious damn! What I've got myself into.. that's stupid...

"Guys there's nothing like that. Please hear me out first." Finally I got fed up and said, "He's just making up things himself."

"Ok then let's find bout her. Let's go~~" Ignoring my words they all came to give me a group hug. But somewhere I was liking it? Why? Maybe..?

•°•°•°•°•°•

A/n: Sorry if my explanation was not good but thank you for reading till the end. English isn't my first language so pls if there smth wrong then correct me :)
And it's my first time writing smth like this so yeah I'm sorry for the mistakes. 😓

Do vote and also comment down your reviews. Till then take care luv ya all 💜