Getting together

(The picture is of Annabelle's room.)

Dalton was the first to arrive to Toddy's house. I stood on the third floor and ran to meet him at the ice cream table, which was where Vonzell and Chester were. They had already gone through two tissue boxes. Dalton stopped and took his guitar case off his back.
"Is it true?" he asks. "Is she really dead?" Vonzell solemnly nods her head yes and Dalton does something unexpected. He cries. I've never seen Dalton mad or upset, he's always smiling or laughing. Vonzell gets up, hugs him, and leads him over to the ice cream table. Toddy then comes down the stairs saying,"I've called all of them. They will all be here today except for David, I don't know when he'll be here."
"Todrick. This is all my fault," Dalton says.
"No it's not Dalton," Vonzell tells him.
"Yes it is. If I only had walked her home myself or had her stay a few extra minutes, she wouldn't be dead." Dalton needs to stop blaming himself. None of us could've predicted that that would happen.
"Dalton, Annabelle wouldn't want you to blame yourself," Chester tells him. Thank you Chester!
"Hello?" a voice says from downstairs.
"Up here!" Vonzell yells, as I lean against the chalkboard. I watch as Will walks up the stairs his face red from crying.
"Is she really?" Will asks.
"Yeah, sweetie. She is," Vonzell tells him. Will starts to cry and Vonzell wraps him in a hug as he starts to sob into her shoulder. If this is how Dalton and Will are dealing with my death, then how are the others holding up? I look over to Dalton, who's eyeliner is now smudged, and see him looking at all the photos we've taken together.
"Sorry we took so long to get here. Jill didn't want us to come," Gabe says as he, Cole, and Dana walk up the stairs, their eyes red and puffy. I can see why Jill didn't want them to come. For an unknown reason, Jill's always hated me. At this point Will has calmed down, and Toddy begins to speak. "Now that we're all here-" He's cut off by Cole.
"Where's Dalton and David?" he asks while sniffling. I look around the table and notice that Dalton's not there. I run up the stairs and to the one place I know he'll be in. My room. When I look into my room, I see something that breaks my heart. Dalton's lying on my bed, with Todo and Bam-Bam sitting on the stairs, crying into one of my black pillows. I walk over to Dalton and sit down next to him. I put my hand on his shoulder.
"I'm still here," I whisper to him.
"You ok, Dalton?" A voice form the doorway says. Dalton and I look up to see Cole standing there. Cole and Dalton had been really close whenever Dalton was in IM5. I remember spending many nights at Cole's house, comforting him, after Dalton announced he was leaving .
"No," Dalton says. Cole sits on the other side of him and just hugs him. They are both crying.
"Why? Why her? She didn't deserve to die so young," Dalton tells Cole. I start tearing up as I listen to them talk.
"I don't know. Cmon Todrick's gonna tell us about something he wants to do to honor Annabelle," Cole tells him. Dalton nods his head, they both stand up, and walk out of my room. I follow them back down the stairs, and to the ice cream table, and I lean against the chalkboard while they both stand next to everyone else. Toddy opens his mouth to say something but Gabe interrupts him. "Why are Todo and Bam-Bam sitting like that?"
I look Dow and see Todo and Bam-Bam sitting by my feet staring up at me.
"I don't know but that's usually where Annabelle would stand during meetings. Now that everyone's here-" Toddy says but is cut off by Dana.
"Where's David?"
"He'll be here when he can. As you all know Annabelle's dead and I'm gonna make a memorial video for her which is how we are going to tell the Toddlerz that she's dead." At this point everyone's crying and I'm tearing up. We all hear the front door open and slam close, then footsteps running up the stairs. We all look over to see David running up the stairs, his eyes are red and puffy.
"Is she really dead?" he asks. It seems as though they can't believe I'm dead. Truth be told I can't either. Vonzell nods her head yes as she begins to cry again. David falls onto his knees, puts his head in his hands, and begins to cry.
"Why her?" David asks.
"We don't know," Toddy tells him. "Why don't we all go to bed. David and Gabe in one room, Will and Dana in another and Dalton and Cole," the both look at Todrick," since we don't have any other rooms available you guys can sleep in Annabelle's room." All of them nod their heads and they all walk to their assigned rooms and Vonzell, Todrick, and Chester walk to their own rooms. After they all leave the room I look down at Todo and Bam-Bam, who are now laying down, and I tell them to go to bed.

AN: Another chapter is done. Now I need some song suggestions for the video so comment what songs you wanna suggest and tell me who it's by and I'll take that into consideration.