Getting the news

(This story is also published on my quotev account so don't start accusing me of stealing ideas because these are all my ideas. The picture is Annabelle.)

Darkness. That's all I see. Then I open my eyes. I look at my body lying on the asphalt. I had been hit by a car and instantly killed. I travel to Todrick's house and watch him, Vonzell, and Chester laugh about something. He doesn't know yet. None of them do. They haven't received the call yet saying that I, Annabelle Hall adopted daughter of Todrick Hall, had been killed in a freak accident while crossing the road. They still think that in a few minutes I'll come walking through the door, and talk to them about the strangest things. The phone then rings. I watch as Todrick gets up to answer it and Vonzell and Chester keep laughing and talking. When he comes back, his face is in a state of shock and I know that this is the call where the police tell him that I've been killed. Chester and Vonzell stop laughing and look at Toddy.
"What's wrong?" Vonzell asks breaking the silence.
"Annabelle's dead," Toddy tells them.
"No she can't be. She was only 16. She still has so much time left," Chester says. He then asks the question that him and Vonzell are scared to ask. How? How did I die?
"She was hit by a car while crossing the street," Toddy answers.
"How are we supposed to tell everyone? Including the Toddlerz?" Vonzell asks.
"I don't know," Toddy says,"but I know who I'm calling first."
"Who?" Chester asks.
"Dalton, David, Will, Cole, Gabe, and Dana," Toddy responds. I know why and so does Chester and Vonzell about why Toddy is choosing to call them first. I was closest to them. Up until my death I talked to each of them everyday. How are they gonna react?
"I know how we're gonna tell the Toddlerz," Toddy adds.
"How?" Vonzell asks.
"I'll invite Cole, Gabe, Dalton, Will, Dana, and David over to the house and we'll make a memorial video."
"That sounds like a good idea," Chester says.
"I'm gonna go and call them." Toddy walks up stairs and I follow him but instead of turning right, he turns left and walks into my room. He sits on the made bed and puts his head in his hands. For the first time in a long time, I watch as Toddy cries.
"Why? Why you?" Toddy asks aloud.
"I don't know." I respond even though I know he can't hear me. He soon gets up and I follow him into his room. As we walk by the staircase, I hear Vonzell and Chester crying. I stop and listen, my heart braking as I listen to them.
"I'm sorry I did this to you," I say, with tears falling down my face, down the stairs. I look up and see that Todrick's not there anymore. His door is open and I walk in to find him debating on who to call first. Toddy knows that Dalton and and his band, Fly Away Hero, are here in LA because I had been walking home from having lunch with them when I was killed. David was in Chicago, visiting family, and everyone else is here in LA.
"Hey Dalton," Toddy says into his phone, looks like he's calling Dalton first. "Are you back at your hotel yet?" Toddy pauses as Dalton responds and I can't hear what he's saying cause the phone's not on speaker. "You are? Good cause you might want to Sid down for this," Toddy tells him. "Annabelle's dead." I hear muffled shouting from the other end.
"I know. I'm still in shock to but I was wondering if you could come and stay at my house for a few days to help me creat a memorial video for Annabelle?" I wait for Toddy to reply.
"You can? Great. I'll see you in a few hours," and with that Toddy hangs up. The next three phone calls, yes three Cole, Dana, and Gabe we're all hanging out together, end just like the one with Dalton except for David's ended with him saying that he'd be on the next flight to LA.

AN:First chapter is done! So what did you guys think? Feedback is appreciated.