ten

//how about a jilix chapter full of softness uwu\\

third person

jisung ran up to his freckled boyfriend, smiling wide. "get dressed. we're going on a date." felix just laughed and pushed jisung out of his room so he can get dressed.

once felix was dressed and ready to go, he walked out to jisung and nodded, "im ready, sungie." jisung just gasped softly before squishing his cheeks, "my baby looks just so cute!!" felix blushed violently before pushing jisungs hands off his face. "can we just go? where are we going anyways?"

jisung grinned, "that, my little koala, is a surprise. youll love it, i know it."

felix was skeptical but nodded anyways. jisung grabbed the boy's hand and lead him to the car.

~~~at the aquarium~~~

jisung helped felix get out of the car. felix looked at the building in shock, "aquarium??? we're having an aquarium date?" jisung nodded and smiled as the shock on felix's face changed to happiness. jisung pulled felix close by the waist, "right. we have to go before it gets too busy." felix nodded, slight blush on his face.

jisung paid for their tickets, much to felix's dismay. the first few minutes was spent with felix whining about how he should've bought his own ticket and that jisung shouldnt spend his money on the freckled boy.

jisung just shushed him and brought him to the dolphin display.

~~~after the date~~~

jisung took felix to brunch at a cute cafe then brought him back home so the others had time to spend with their baby koala.

and yes felix was blushing the whole time. yes his boyfriends love his blush. but they love being the reason felix blushes so badly.