part eighteen

and that's exactly what felix needed. was space. because a few weeks later, aria had dropped felix off at his old dorm, with the hopes that they'll be able to fix things up between each other. 

now felix won't be able to rejoin stray kids as an idol, but that won't stop him from seeing the ones he loves. felix waved to aria before she drove off. he took a deep breath as he walked into  the building and up to the stray kids dorm. 

however, before he could knock on the door, he heard their cheerful yells, and bit his lip. he turned around to leave, but stopped when he heard jisung say, "lixie?" felix turned around, and whispered, "i'm sorry.. i shouldve called first before just randomly showing up.. i gotta go now.." 

right as felix turned to leave again, minho grabbed his shoulder, "baby don't leave.. come in. please.." felix knew he couldn't fight against them so he nodded. felix followed minho and jisung into the dorm, and felix was instantly hit with a wave of the home-like feeling he gets with the 7 members of stray kids.

felix stood at the door while the others stared at him, hopeful. "i thought about what you guys said. like i REALLY thought it through, and i'm willing to give you another chance if-" "ARE WE GETTING OUR SUNSHINE BACK?!" "IF- you guys promise to never hurt me like that again. please, i can't be away from you guys for so long.. it hurts me to much."  

chan nodded as everyone said in sync "we promise!" felix grinned as jisung pulled him further into the dorm while screaming "felix cuddles!" causing everyone to cuddle up to felix as they watched a cliché movie.