Chapter 83

The queen passed away, and the rain was pouring. On the Golden Temple, the emperor seemed to be more than ten years old overnight. The civil and military officials below were trembling, and no one dared to speak. The chattering early dynasty was silent at this time, except for the heavy rain outside. There was a clatter, and no sound was heard anymore. Even breathing, everyone seemed to converge in a tacit understanding, for fear of accidentally touching the emperor's mold.

    "Mochizuki City Urgent Report!"

    "Xuan!"

    Suddenly, the emergency report came, and the emperor stood up with a whistling sound. Before waiting for the eunuch in the palace to propagate, he yelled out first. This is a sign that he has been so anxious that he has almost lost his mind. The courtiers couldn't help but shrunk their necks, especially Wen Yuan, one of the six books of Shangshu. Previously, the stability of the Mochizuki City dyke was handed over to him. If something goes wrong with the dyke, he will be the first to be unlucky.

    "General Ling played, the water level of the Mochizuki River increased sharply, and the dam might not be guaranteed. Please send more troops to your Majesty. In addition, the armored guards of King Qingping responded quickly and boldly reinforce them. There are no major casualties among the people. Please your Majesty as soon as possible. Organize the doctors to raise medicinal materials and send them to Mochizuki City." The

    report seemed to be written in a hurry. There was no lack of respect in the words, but it was unintentional to modify. In normal times, Ling Wei was afraid that he would be impeached by the censor.

    "Iron Armor" guard?"

    The emperor was not the first to care about the disaster and the people. Instead, he firmly grasped the three words Tiejiawei. The generals of the Ling Jiajun who came from Mochizuki City in the rain all the way clasped his fists and arched his hands. He looked up at the emperor above: "Yes, When General Ling arrived at Mochizuki City last night, he visited King Qingping. If the sky is not beautiful, he must send armored guards to reinforce it. The time is approaching, and the heavy rain is coming. All the more than 10,000 members of the Ling Family Army are stabilizing the dam, and there is no time. Withdrawing to settle the people, Qingping Wang ordered the iron armored Wei Tianshu to command the Mochizuki City Fu Yin, urgently evacuated the people, and led them to the higher-lying Yuehe County. Yuehe County has a unique geographical location. Once the dam is unstable, the people can use the fastest Speed through eight roads to move to different places to settle, your Majesty, the water volume of the Mochizuki River has increased sharply, and the dam is faintly unstable. Please send troops to reinforce immediately. At the same time, because the transfer of people was too rushed, the food was too late to take away, General Wang Yeling Master Yin and Zhangfu Yin asked your Majesty whether you can open a warehouse for food and take out the spare food to settle the victims. In the end, the soldiers and civilians all walked in the rain last night. The soldiers were considered good, and the people fell ill. Please send a doctor. The team took enough medicinal materials to go to Mochizuki City to treat the people.”

    The location of Mochizuki City’s dyke was too special, and the disaster came too fast. There were many soldiers who did not say that the people were nervous and it was difficult to comfort them. If it weren’t for King Qingping’s timely action, Wangyue City The surrounding city will be more chaotic.

    "How many people are there in the Iron Armored Guard?"

    The Ling Jiajun general who was in charge of the report was looking forward to it, but the emperor clung to the iron armored guard. The soldier was somewhat chilled, but he had to reply: "I will return to your Majesty, when he will leave Mochizuki City. Still in the chaos, the exact number of Iron Armored Guards is unclear. It is estimated that they were those who escorted the prince to Mochizuki City yesterday.”