The Begining

ZAYN'S P.O.V

  " Louis you got the solo in the new song "the recorder said my face turned red he knew I wanted that part the perfect verse. when we go to the car I screamed LOUIS YOU KNEW I WANTED THAT PART WHY DIDNT YOU SAY NO?!?! Louis then said I didn't know what the solo was like until I heard it and I like it so I'm going to sing it! I glared at Louis the whole ride home he knew I wanted to sing that to Amy

Amy's P.O.V

"I'm getting sick and tired of this stupid band and Zayn's stupid fear of water" said Louis all the way on the other side of the hall. I don't like you either nobody does referring to Louis Zayn said then drops a glass cup on the floor and said "F*** why does everything have to be so damn stupid" as  I walk into the house. I walk into the kitchen to see zayn scooping up the glass remains and putting them into the trash can . I walk up to zayn and say " Babe I can buy you a new cup can you just tell me what happened?" zayn then said " Louis knew I wanted the solo in the new song and the recorder gave it to Louis he didn't even deny it or anything! I  hate this s***."zayn then stormed into his bedroom and I slowly walk in there trying to comfort him zayn then says I want some space zayn turns on a cigarette and I try to make him stop because he knows I don't like him smoking. He then yells "I SAID I NEED SOME SPACE !!!!" and smacks me to the ground. Mary then walks in helping me get back up. I stand up and fall back down to weak and unstable Mary looks at zayn scowling and then everything goes black.

**********************************************************************************************************************

TNX FOR READING HOPE YOU LIKED IT COMMENT IF YOU WANT ANOTHER CHAPTER I DONT KNOW IF I SCHOULD KEEP GOING WITH THIS!!!! AND ALSO I TAKE ALL IDEAS INTO CONSIDERATION :)))))) <3