First Fight As A Married Couple >:(

Amy's P.O.V

OMG IM THE NEW MRS MALIK :) Zayn is going to an interview and I'm stuck at home eating ice cream with my best friend Adrian who was dating niall she was so much like him. I was surfing though the channels to see Zayn and the rest of the boys on their interview that they're doing today. The interviewer then asked Zayn "so who is this Amy we've all been hearing about ?" I then move closer to the screen and my friend Adrian then says "Amy move back your going to become blind!" I then slide back a little still waiting for Zayn to answer. Zayn then says " well yes I know her but I have nothing to do with her I'm dating Perrie Edwards" I sprint out my seat you can see the anger on my face my cheeks turning red and my eyes starting to burn up. Adrian then says "Amy its alright" I run up to my room crying Adrian tries to calm me down and I just lay on my bed crying thinking to my self why me! what did I ever do to him to make him say such a thing where he has been dating his ex Perrie Edwards she really hates me for going out with Zayn. then all of a sudden you hear a nock on the door I look out my window to see Zayn's car parked out front. I don't even have to tell Adrian to go open the door she's already on it like donkey con-it  ( you know what I mean if you watched the adventurous adventures of one direction) From upstairs I can hear her yelling at Zayn to go with Perrie and leave me alone which I'm happy she said to him she came up and handed my ice cream and said "I threw sherbet at him "( you know if you watched their video diaries) :)

____________________________________________________________________________

Authors Note : TNX FOR READING :) LUV YHA BYE BRAFORD BAD GIRL OUT :) SEE YOU TOMMAROW MaByE ~ MYSTERIOUS