Fight #2

Zayn I hate you how can you cheat on me with that bitch Perrie she's a hoe and why would you do that when I have your kids ??? why Zayn I said. "Because I'm Fucking stressed right now you don't understand" Zayn then Yells back "Zayn actually I do I'm the one with all the stress which I'm not supposed to have think about the day we named our kids Zayn remember that? you really hurt me I'm leaving and don't try to find me either." I yelled back I pack up stuff that really matter to me like the kids  things and things that I need. I call a taxi and head over to Niall and Adrian's house. I ring the door bell and Adrian answers "Amy what are you doing here?" Adrian asked  I then say "Zayn cheated on me with Perrie that stupid hoe. Niall then comes down stairs and says " Amy what's wrong?" Niall then lets me into the house and I tell them the whole story then they invite over Louis  Eleanor Harry Kristiana and Liam and Katelyn. The girl take me to the ice cream parlor and buy me ice cream and the first one to say something was Eleanor she said " If Louis where to do something like that I would have done the same thing gurl " she made me laugh at how she said girl I then got sad afterwards thinking about how I was supposed to take care of my two kids without any help the girls all said they will help because they are the babies aunties Eleanor said "I auntie Eleanor will  be a good auntie to Anna Lee Malik and Ivan Malik" I smiled at that moment then Adrian said " me too I auntie Adrian will be the best auntie to Anna Lee Malik and Ivan Malik" Kristiana and Katelyn said " We aunties Kristiana and Katelyn will  be the worlds greatest aunties to Anna Lee Malik And Ivan Malik" I then got up and hugged every single last one of them separately and then we went over to Niall's house helping me set up the guest room.