History

It's Monday morning. Heavy footsteps can be heard. I'm too tired to go to school. But as a student, what can I do? For it is my obligation to go to school. The only thing I like about school is it's breaktime and lunchtime. Oh and also don't forget the allowance that i'll got.

And so I did my morning rituals. Eat breakfast and then head off to school. As soon as I arrived, I headed directly to my homeroom.

I wandered my eyes before sitting to my favorite spot. Some are sleeping, cleaning, fighting, answering their unfinished homeworks, but mostly are talking. I almost drifted to sleep when the bell rings. A sign that class would start any minute from now.

As the teacher discuss, nothing goes into my little brain. Poor teacher. How could I when my brain is fully diverse in my thoughts of going home?

The bell rang on third time, dismissal it is. As soon as the teacher got out the to room, I was the first one to get out. Now my adrenaline is rushing, I'm so excited to go home. My hands are now itching to surf the internet. That's been my thing since I opened my eyes to this techno-world.

I'm walking myself home when a ruiner of mood came. Earlier it was sunny but now it's raining. Argh, how I hate rain! It brings nothing but pure loneliness and coldness.

So I ran to a nearby cafe. Debating to myself whether to go in or not. But decided to stay below the overhang of this vintage cafe, hoping that the rain would stop anytime soon. I rubbed my shoulders due to an uncomfortable cold. Out of boredom, I wandered my eyes and spotted someone. He has this old fashion style of get up, but still managed to fit in to this modern world. Tuck in shirts and weird hairdo. He have such a white and fair complexion. His eyes, nose and li---

Wait, he's looking this way. And it hit me. I run fastly forgetting that it was raining. Shoot, how could I stare someone like that? I have never done that in my life. That was so humiliating, especially when he noticed that I was freaking staring at him. I got home wet. Obviously soak in the rain. For the first time in history I liked rain. I don't know but I've got this unexplainable feelings wishing to see him again.

As I got to bed, I drifted to sleep with only the thoughts of him.

****************
The Next Day

Sound of buzz woke me from my peaceful sleep. This time no more thuds can be heard. I ran to my bathroom and done my morning rituals and takes off to school. Haha, for the first time in my life, I got so excited to go to school. Seriously if you'd see me, I would totally look like a lunatic person.

Hearing the bell ring on the third time, I unknowingly headed myself to the restroom. Now I'm seeing myself from the mirror with a question mark plastered on my face. What the heck am I doing here? I was supposed to be the first one to get put of the room! Then it hit me. It was because of him. I manage to flash a genuine smile on my face. Am I here to make myself pretty? Did my two feet brought me here to have some retouch? Oh yes, it's because of that guy in the cafe. Heck, the first time I'm conscious to my looks.