Realization

"Hi! My name is Timothy Santos. I always see you behind that glass. And I loved it. Truth to be told, I keep coming to this cafe just to see you. You know what, you're cute! No scratch that, you're pretty. You always wear that weird uniform. I tried searching your school but couldn't find it. I just wanted to see you. To meet you. Because every time I'd try to look at you, you keep on running away. And every time I'd see your two feet running away from me, it inflicts me pain. It causes my heart to break into pieces." I stopped reading and let myself cry out. If only you'd known how much I want to meet you too. Touch you. The last part is faded. And I think it's because of tears. His tears. "Hey, I just realized it now that you're just a dream. A beautiful nightmare. But why is it that I feel you're real? Yes, maybe because it's what my heart tells me. How my heart skips a beat every time I'd see you. Maybe this is not yet the time for us to meet. But I assure you, we'll meet again. And I promise that there'd be no more walls for us. You're real, at least in my heart. You're my princess. I love you, and I look forward to be saying those 3 words to you. That I LOVE YOU even if it's just a SHORT TIME OF DREAMING YOU."

Tears. That's all I could produce. Agony, regret, and heart broken. That's all I could feel. How could time be so cruel? Why did He let me meet him if I can't be with him? Why does he want me to suffer?

"Sweetheart come here," the old lady said before pulling me into a hug. "At first when my grandma told me bout the story I didn't believe her. But seeing you now made me believe. I dont know how it happened. We both know such thing is impossible right? Like how could two people meet at a different timeframe? That's some what a miracle, sweety. Power of love I guess?" The old lady looked at me like she's amazed seeing me. "Do you want to know his story?"