Chapter 10

...
Claudia Valentini....

She thought I would give up?

Hell no!

My friend and I were looking for weeks on end trying to find these assholes.I couldn't see any connection between me and these people who tried to kill me.

Or to my wife for that matter.

I looked up as I heard Donella and her siblings talk outside.I sighed and walked to my bedroom and sat down.

I fell useless and annoyed all the fucking time!

Like....she wants me to help but she wants to keep me safe and that means keeping me in the shadows and that's the problem.

I'm not some trophy wife!

Fuck that!

"My angel?"

I looked up,Donella smiled,"There's my beautiful wife"she whispered and knelt down and kissed my cheeks softly.

"Hi beautiful"I whispered and kissed her slowly,she moaned softly and moved closer."How are you?"she whispered and looked at me intrigued.

I shrugged and looked at her,"Just reading mostly and you?"

"I'm alright...just wanting to be with you all the time"she giggled and smiled.

"Me too baby"

"So..wife of mine..we have a gathering to go tonight"

"What kind of gathering?"

She smirked and sat back slightly,"So bossy...I love it"she said and smiled.

I smiled slightly.

"Well...my sweet wife..it's a gathering for one of my companies"

"Ohhh"

She nodded and smiled,She stood up and walked to the closet.

"My angel?"

"Yes?"

"I love you very much"she said as she got undressed,I looked at her tattoo.I wanted her name on me..her first name.

"I love you more baby"I said smiling.

She turned to me completely nude,she smiled and watched me."So..I...wanted to talk to you about something"she said.

"Of coarse baby"

"Children"

I looked at her confused and really scared,"My angel..I...I'm not young anymore and I want to give you children"

I smiled and undressed myself and walked to her,she smiled and held my face in her hands."I want children with you baby..I do..but I want us to get better first"

"Better?"

"We were shot"

She smiled and nodded resting her forehead on mine."True..when we're better"she whispered and ran her hands down my sides.

I ran my hands down her chest,"You are beautiful and you aren't old"

She smiled,"I am"

"No..you are perfect"

A blush crept onto her cheeks,"So are you"

I smiled,she kissed me softly.

She hugged me,I cuddled closer,"Now..let's get dressed"

I nodded,we showered and changed,she wore a tight black dress and red bottoms.I wore a loose fitting black dress and my sneakers.

She did my makeup and then hers,I did my hair.