Chapter 20

Billy looked horrified. "Absolutely not!"

"Well, it looks like you wasted my time."

She turned to leave.

"Wait!" I yelled.

She faced us again.

"Let me talk to Billy right quick," I begged.

Cassandra rolled her eyes. "Fine, but hurry up."

I nodded and dragged Billy by the arm to the side of my house.

"Katie, there's no way I'm gonna kiss any other girl besides you, much less her."

"Billy, do you really want her to keep selling those pictures? Do it."

"But- I'd feel so bad..."

"Baby, I promise I don't care... Anything to get my face off of magazine covers."

He still looked uneasy.

I placed my hands on his chest and brushed my lips across his.

"If you're sure you don't mind..."

"I don't, I promise."

"Okay."

We walked back over to the sidewalk where Cassandra was waiting impatiently.

"Let's make this quick," Billy said. "And you better not try anything."

"Okay."

Jealousy poured through my veins as her lips touched his. A second later, it was over, and I could breathe again.

"Now leave."

"K."

She sashayed back to her car. She then proceeded to pull out of my driveway and out of sight.

Billy walked up to the porch where I was sitting.

"Katie," he said teasingly as he poked me in the side. "You're jealous, aren't you?"

"No," I replied hotly.

"You said you didn't mind."

"I didn't, I promise."

"It seems like you did. But I don't like girls like her. Girls who wear so much makeup it looks like a box of crayons threw up on their face."

I giggled.

He kissed my cheek, then took my hand.

"But she's much more your age than I am," I said. I was probably being a big baby about this. But I wanted him to reassure me that no matter what, I was his one and only.

"I don't care. I know our ages seem like a big deal right now. But when I'm 100 and you're 96, you'll hardly even notice the difference."

I laughed again.

"Now come here."

He opened his arms and I fell into them. Cassandra might have gotten to briefly kiss him once, but he was mine and she couldn't change that.

Little did I know, this would be one of the last times he's hold me like this for a while.

----------------------------------------------
Little bit of a cliffy, ay?? Any predictions for that one? I know I know two in a row. Sorry for any stress I may cause😌😏 I published a new story and I would really love if you guys would check it out. It's pretty different from anything I've ever written but I have big plans for it so yeah... It's called The Problem.

Twitter: @_sarathewriter_

~Sara🙊