Chapter 14

"Did you see the look on her face?"

Billy and I had just walked out of the movie theater. Or should I say, just got kicked out of the movie theater. We had started throwing popcorn at each other, and eventually someone had complained, which ended in us being "politely asked to leave." The movie was almost over anyway, so it didn't really matter.

"She looked like she was going to explode," I exclaimed with a giggle.

We found a bench and sat down. It was silent for a few minutes until out of nowhere, rain started pouring.

"Billy!" I squealed, "What are we gonna do?"

His mom wasn't picking us up for another half an hour and we had nowhere else to go.

"Katie, I need to talk to you about something," Billy took my hands and looked into my eyes.

I smiled shyly, not really knowing what to say.

"You are the most amazing girl that I have ever met," he started.

I blushed deeply.

"And I want you to be my girlfriend," he blurted.

I must have had a look of pure astonishment on my face, because he quickly continued.

"I know that I'm 4 years older than you, but I don't think that really matters. So what do you say?"

"Yes! A million times yes!" I said, throwing my arms around his neck. His clothes were quickly becoming soaked in the rain, which was now coming down harder.

Billy pulled me closer to him and whispered in my ear. "There's nothing to stop me now."

I looked up at him, confused.

And before I knew what was happening, I felt Billy's cold lips meet mine.

We were interrupted by the sound of a car horn.

Billy's mom had come early!

I wondered what all she had seen, but judging by the smirk on her face, I could safely assume she had just seen us kiss.

But I didn't care.

---------------------------------------------

AHHH guys!!!! Batie finally kissed!! ima die like fo realz. I know this chapter is kinda short but I mean they kissed so that makes up for it...right?!

Thanks to each and every one of you guys who take the time to read and comment on my stories. It means the absolute world to me. I love to write and it makes me happy to know that other people like to read what I write. So thank you 😊

Also HAPPY NEW YEAR🎉🎊 I hope everyone had a safe and happy holiday. I don't know about y'all, but I'm really looking forward to 2015.

Twitter: @FutureUnger (Tweet me!:)

#Batie5Ever

~Sara🙊