The Journey

*Amy's point of view*
Once I left out of the woods I went to the castle. I had to go get ready for tomorrow. I went to the kitchen to prepare food for tomorrow. I made sandwitches, fruits, vegetables, and for dessert I made cake. I took one slice for me and one for shadow. I then went to go get equipment. Once I got everything ready I put the backpack in my closet.

*Shadow's point of view*
Once I returned back to the kingdom, I got my backpack ready I made sure I put extra water just in case. I also put some guns and 2 pocket knives if we ran into anything dangerous. I got a sandwich and an apple for food. I put my stuff away in my closet and went to sleep for tomorrow was going to be a long day.

*Amy's point of view*
I woke up extra early so nobody would see me. I put on my cloths, which was a shirt a jacket, some jeans and sneakers. I left a note so nobody would thing I got kidnapped. I left and went into the woods.

*Shadow's point of view*
I woke up early and made sure nobody saw me. I put on some jeans, a shirt and a jacket, I put on some boots and left to the woods to start our journey. When I got there amy was already there
Me: hi rose are you ready
Amy: oh yes I am
Me: okay let's start our quest to find shelter for our people.
Amy: alright let's go check here in the woods.
Me: good idea there should be somewhere around here were we could keep them.

We started to walk around the woods but
Made sure we knew our way home. Then we ran into some wild animals on the way. Amy forgot to bring any kind of weapon so I had to take care of her and made sure nothing touched her. We finally found somewhere to keep the people safe. It was behind a waterfall once you walked in there was a lot of space to fit in a few thousands of people. We finally sat down for lunch I was starving.

Amy: what did you bring shadow.
Me: I brought a sandwich, and you rose
Amy: I brought sandwitches ,vegetables, fruits, and dessert!
Me: wow why so much food
Amy: because I brought some for you, I made it myself.

She then handed me a sandwich some vegetables and fruits. I took them and took a bite of the sandwich. It tasted amazing I didn't know she was a good cook.

Me: wow rose this is really good!
Amy: *blushing* aw thanks shadow it was nothing. I also brought you a slice of cake for dessert its homemade by me.
Me: wow you sure got everything ready
Amy: yea, I love cooking and baking

Me and amy ate our food, it was all really good. I wonder how her cake tastes.

Amy: well now time for cake!

She handed me a beautiful slice of cake, it looked so good. I took my fork and took a bite.
Me: amy
Amy: did I forget something!
Me: no
Amy: then what's wrong
Me: its amazing! This is really good!
Amy: I'm glad you liked it, well better be heading home now.
Me: yea, let's go rose before it gets dark.

I then took her hand and we walked back home.

Hope y'all enjoyed the chapter! Next Chapter is called At home.