Chapter 1 Competition Day

Koby P.O.V~ today was the day my team and I finally beated the Blue Waves. We were so happy cause we were finally going to the state competition, so as I kicked the ball in the net the crowd scearmed.After that i just couldn't help to look at Alex in the crowd rooting for me.As we left the field we took showers in the lockers room and my team mates said i did great when I came out Alex came from be hind me and said you was so good and I said thanks. After that I saw my mom and twin sisters come over and they said that I was good and that we were gonna go to golden corral so my mom didn't have to cook.

Alex P.O.V ~As I saw Koby out there as she was running she looked so pretty and I was really surprised that a girl could hit the ball so hard in the net.

Koby P.O.V.~As  We walked in golden corral we got food and sit down when we did my mom said that she thought I did good and when we go to the next game which is Friday. So how was school I asked the twins they said alright and I could tell on their faces they were mad. Whats wrong with y'all twins? I asked as they looked up they said that they were mad at me because I will be going to collage soon.As they said that to me I got really sad that my sisters felt that way but when they looked at me I said that you guys need to stop doing this.Guys Koby is leaving because she will be going to a good school to try to get better at learning and how to play soccer my mom said. Then the" twins said sorry and have me hug after that the twins and I got up to get some more food to take home" .Then after we got done we all got cotton candy and left to go to the car .

As we walked in the door my cat came up to me and licked my leg well" mom I'm gonna get them in baths and I want you to just relax okay" .Sure my mom said as she tanned downstairs as the cat followed come girls as I got their baths together go get your pj's and underwear I said to them the. They came and got in so as they rinsed off they got dried off and put their PJs on .As we walked out the bathroom the girls asked me if they could sleep with me and I said yes just don't touch any thing so o walked in my room to get all my stuff to take a shower with then I turned in the TV for them and got in the bath.So as I bathed my best friend Kala texted me and was asking I she could spend the night this weekend and I said yes.When I got out the bath I put my PJs on and went in my room to see of the girls was sleep and they were soi went down stairs to wash my soccer uniform and after I did I went to see my mom and she was asleep so I just walked back upstairs.My daddy was walking in and I tanned to my room cause I didn't feel like talking so he just went downstairs. So I went to sleep.

                                          Rooster Alarm beeping loud

Before I got up I got my sisters up so my mom can get them ready so I took then half way downstairs.So before I went upstairs I had got my soccer stuff from the dryer because I have a game today because it's Friday so I went back upstairs to get ready soon put on a  a tiger sweater with jeans and orange studs earrings and black sandals. As I got finished I got my soccer bag and put my uniform,shoes knee pads and then I went in the kitchen to find/ me a snack and got a Powerade out the freezer. When I went downstairs the twins said mommy and daddy left for work so I told them to go put their socks and shoes on and then they got they bags and I licked the door and we left.So we pulled up at the gas station so I could get them some snacks so as I came out I put some gas in the car and we pulled off..........20 minutes later so we pulled up at their school I said bye and watchedbthem as they went into the building.As I pulled up at school my best friend Kala came up to my car and said hey and I said hey to.as I got out the car I got my soccer bag and book bag and locked the door.