Chapter 4 Im glad you came

Koby P.O.V.~"Mom tommorow can Alex come over he said he is making it up to me cause he didn't come the other day . *" I guess he can come over and make sure you ask Jim if its okay if he can set dinner I'm cooking Fried Chicken and Fries." Thanks mom love you !!

Next Day...

Alex P.O.V.~" I'm glad I get to see with Koby today when her mom come get her feeling happy".

Koby P.O.V.~ " today I just been excited to see Alex and for some reason it feels like we go together" . " At the end of school I went to the car rider line and there was Alex looking all hot in that sun. " Alex I yelled and tanned to him all I knew was my lips touch his.

Alex P.O.V.~" I just can't believe that we just kissed I said to Koby and she said maybe we can be more than friends she said and then I said be my girl friend and she said yes and kissed me another time.

Koby P.O.V.~ "as I told him I will be his girlfriend my mom pulled up after I kissed him again. "Hey y'all my mom said as we got In".

" So mom can I tell you something g I must did before you pulled up I asked and she said yes Me and Alex just kissed and he asked if I could be his girlfriend and I said yes then we kissed again ."y'all I don't care I knew y'all was gonna end up tigther because of this tutoring she said with a smile.

Alex P.O.V.~"I just can't believe that her mom don't care about us dating but t guess that's good. "As we pulled up to her house the twins came out and didn't say hey to me smd I winder why but as I got out to help to get the groceries.

Koby P.O.V.~"As we got in the house from the groceries I realized that the twins didn't speak to Alex and don't know but I'm finna found out. "Twins I yelled at them when I went to they room how come y'all snut speaking to Alex " its just because the day that he was to meet you in study hall my friend said that her older sister say him kissing a girl in the corner they told me with a smurk. " Really Alex I yelled his name what he said so the day you were suppose to meet me you was with another girl so that's why we doing now?

Alex P.O.V.~