Chapter 2 Can you help me

Koby P.O.V.~ As me and Kala walked in the building to our lockers I gave her some candy,gum,and sprite.Thanks she said after we went to get our stuff our teacher let us pick our own seat for today so I sat at the front and Kala sat behind me but I got happy because Alex sat in the front beside me and when I saw him look at me I looked at him and he said hey and so did I. After we said hey to each other my teacher came in and took attendance then gave us papers that have our missing work on it.When my teacher gave Alex his paper he looked at me and said I'm not doing so good in here as he looked upset.Well I can help I can only help you during study hall because that's before I have practice .  Alex P.O.V.~Koby is just the most sweetest girl I know that will take the time out of her study hall tommorow I told her and she said yes so after that we left class we went to lunch and we sat together at the lunch table and as she say by me she smelled like vinalla perfume witch smelled great.

Koby P.O.V.~So how come you are failing science its really not that hard if you study or take notes or even ask our teacher for some work so you can bring that grade up!!!!! 10 minutes later................. So how come younarr always in the stands rooting for me at my soccer games??? Because it feels good to know that you are always there so thank you and you can have my number just in case you need me I said and thank you.
3 hours later the game start......... Go Go Go Go I was saying in my mind as I was rolling the ball in between everyone feet then hit the net but after that we won and happy but when I looked in the stands I didn't see Alex there and I was really surprised. Going into the locker room to take a shower.............. Girl you did that my best friend Kala told me and so did my other teamates. As I walked out the locker room I tanned to my mom and the twins and I asked my mom if I could go with my teammates and she said yes I just need to be home at 10:30pm short and she gave me $30 dollars for some food do I said thank you and bye.

As we got in the car it was Me, Kala,Dove,Liv,and Aailyah in my car and we all put on our seatbelts.So where do you gals wanna go eat at ??E everyone said Ruby Tuesday and as we pulled up there every one got out and them I locked my doors and we wanted in and got seated them I told the girls that I'm going into the bathroom and when I came back and went to the table I received an text message saying you look beautiful in those joggers as I read and I wondered who that was then I looked across the room and it was Alex sitting at a table by the window. As u walked over there I said hey he did to then I told him that I had to go eat with my friends but as soon as I said that Kala came over saving me witch was good.Bye she said to Alex.

Alex P.OV.~ I was so happy to see Koby I was really surprised that she wasn't upset that I didn't come to her game but I just can't wait till tomorrow because she is gonna tutor me she said yesssss!!!!!!

Koby P.O.V.~ thanks for saving me Kala girl okay But we need to hurry to eat and go cause I don't wanna hear my momma saying when you coming home Kala said.        25 minutes later............... So after we all ate we left out and got in the car I dropped Kala off then Dove and Liv because they are sisters then I dropped of Aailyah because she stay down the street from me .As I walked in the house I went downstairs to let my mom know I was home and she said when I go upstairs to check on my sisters when I did they both were sleep so I turned their TV off and got in the bed.

                                       Seven hours later........ 
                                        Rooster alarm beeping
When I heard my alarm go off at 6:30am I had took a quick shower then when I got out I put my blue robe on and brushed my teeth and wash my face then I put my acne cream on for 25 minutes and then raised my face off .Then I went into my room and closed the door to put on my Black half shirt with gold diamonds on it with ripped jeans .After that it became seven o'clock and I went into the bathroom to plug up the flat irons and that's when it hit me I get to tutor my mg crush so after that I went in the my sisters room to wake then up to go downstairs to get ready with my mom so when then went down there I flat iron my hair then put on my black and gold headband .After I got done with my hair I put on my gold and black sandals and got my bookbag ready and after I was ready I received two text messages one from Kala and one from Alex I got from Kala was can you pick me up and I replied sure then I opened Alex and his said I can't wait to see you and I said me too. After that I went to tell my mom bye and the twins.