Night-time Regret

[WARNING: ANGST, DEATH]

[Chapter 1]

"Ow! Guys! I just got stabbed!" The red haired boy fake cried, clutching his phone in his hand, calling his friends. "Fukase! What happened! Are you ok! Who stabbed you?!" Another voice cried. The red hair male faked is emotions, yet looked at the fake blood pouring on the ground.

Then, his friends found him.

"It's just a prank!"

The flashback left Fukase's mind as he clucked, he remembered the look on Dex and Piko's faces when they found him "dead". Every since that day he would fake his death. Not only for friends, but also infront of strangers. The red head looked across the street. The dark, wet, rainy street. Fukase ran across.

The water from his hair dropped onto the ground as he looked at the near by buildings. And one thing catches his eyes, a purple figure, short and fluffy, running to the alley way. Fukase decided into ignore it.

But the red head's leg crossed the street once more

And then everything went black

Fukase woke up, laying in the road, bleeding out. It was night, no one helped him. His face got hot as tears welled up in his eyes. He called his friends.

"Hello? Fukase?"

"H-help! I got hit by a car!"

"Fukase, why are you lying about your death AGAIN, it's not funny."

"Bu-t!"

"Please stop with the jokes.."

They hung up.

Fukase laid in the road, as he looked at his bleeding body. He painted and cried, yet no one could hear.

Then, it stopped, again.

Finally

The joke is over!

"FUKASE! I'M SORRY! WAKE UP!" A white haired boy screamed, crying, at the hostipal

"I'm sorry I couldn't have saved him and I caused more harm.."