New World, New Friend, New Death

(Warning: Suicide, Angst, Bad Grammar)

[CHAPTER 2]

A girl entered the town, only with her clothes, backpack, and a life. She looked across the town.

Buildings, walls, weird people, stuff like that.

She just wanted a place we're no one would really care if she was dead.

And this girl's name is Nene.

Nene walked across the sidewalk, looking at all the posters, the place did seem nice... sad, she won't be stay here long.

Something caught her eye. A white mask, with eyes, a nose, and a mouth drawn on it. She picked it up, hoping to find a lost and found. She couldn't find one.

After wondering for a while, she felt a hand touch her shoulder.

It was purple, and fluffy.

Weird, like it's not human

She was correct, went she turned around it was a wolf, standing up, hiding his eyes.

"Hey... that's my mask, can I have it back?" He asked, kindly. "Uhm... sure!" Nene said, giving him the Mask. "I never saw you, are you new to this town?" He asked. "I don't have a home, so I went here." Nene mumbled.

"Here! I'll let you live with me!" He said, "The name's Kedamono!" Nene sighed, "Ok... The name's Nene.."

After walking for a while Nene was put into a apartment with Kedamono. She enjoyed it, she didn't want this thought.

It was too normal.

People acted like they didn't know

She knew she was disgusting

Disgusting

DISGUSTING!

One day she stop at the train stop, once the train came by, she left town.

"WAIT! NO! DON'T LEAVE ME BEHIN-"

*splat*