%1 Perfect, %99 Useless

(TW: Angst, Bad Spelling and Grammar, insults, abuse)

[CHAPTER 3, PART 1]

"Honestly, you should stop acting like such a perfect child. Family isn't around, stop crying like a baby."

That's all that Adal heard in his head that night. He has been trying to be the best he could be, but he couldn't be seen as perfect some reason. Hes been trying, and trying..

It seems like the hosts only care about popularity

The spy woke from his bed, brushed his brown hair out of his face as he walked downstairs.

He looked at the others, trying to stay happy.

Soon after the start of the day, all the hosts decided to start hosting.. except for Adal, he stayed downstairs, he was drawing pie charts and coloring them in.. the labels... weren't the nicest

"The amount of yourself that is actually worth existing"

[1%]

"The amount of people who wouldn't care if you died"

[98%]

So on and so fourth.

He dropped the pencil, he wasn't the best artist, but the carvings on the car legs were good enough. Then he remembered, he needed to host.

Gotta keep them happy, If I don't... then suffering this my only choice

He decided to start hosting...

Time flies by, the brunette left his hosting studio and went downstairs. Despite only one person being by the table, he felt like multiple people where there, yelling at him..

He already felt like breaking down

"Adal, we talked about this, day by day you are acting perfect, yet you aren't, your useless, disgusting, and unimportant, yes we know the truth, but not everyone has to see it. We already know," The voice spoke, coming from the Bidiots host, "You are a terrible host, a disgraceful person. Hell, to even fit into your facade, you're a worthless child."

"You worthless unworthy, disgrace, NO ONE WILL LOVE YOU, AND NO ONE EVER WILL!"

Adal covered his ears, hot tears rolled down his cheeks, yet he didn't let the verbal abuse stop...

It was true