chapter-14 playing with danger

Bondita's pov
Today is the day of my mission . In past three days I successfully avoided patibabu 's questions by saying that there is extra classes in the school . I feel really bad for lieing to him . But I don't have any other options . I am really sorry patibabu .😔

Today is Sunday and patibabu is at home only . How could I leave for the mission. Think bondita think ... It's already 6 in evening . I have to reach to manorama didi as soon as I can . Patibabu is sitting at the front yard with his files he is solving some case ." Patibabu vo mujhe mere dost Soma ke ghar jana hai "( patibabu I have to go to my friend soma's house today) I said to him timidly . He looked at me like I am some ghost " aur kyu jana hai itni raat ko tumhe uske ghar "( and why u want to go at night to her house ) patibabu asked me angrily . Ok ok . Bondita u have to give a convencing reason ." Vo patibabu uske tabiyat kharab hai aur uska pati bhi nhi hai yaha isliye uske bacche ka dhyan rakhne ke liye koi toh chaiye na aap jante hai na usaka bacha abhi bohut chota hai"( patibabu actually she is ill and her husband is also not here . So she need someone to take care of her child as her baby is really small ) I tried to sound concerned . Patibabu looked like he is convinced with my reason . I am so sorry 😞 patibabu . I really don't want to lie to you but it is the only way possible . But he did not say anything it's seems like he is in deep thinking . " Thik hai lekin mai tumhe chodke aaunga aur lene bhi mai he aaunga "( ok fine but I will leave and pick up you from her place ) no no it can't be happen " nhi patibabu..." ( No patibabu....)He shushed me with his fingers ."Agar chaloge toh mere sath Varna koi jarurat nahi " ( if you will go then only with me otherwise there is no need)patibabu said to me sternly . There is finality in his tone . It means he is not going to listen me at all . " thik hai patibabu " ( okay patibabu )

After that patibabu dropped me at her home . He gave me thousand instructions to lock door properly from inside . Take a wooden Stick with me to protect me . He is behaving like I am going on some mission . Indeed it was true but if patibabu will get to know about it he will definitely will not let me step out of house . I mentally apologized to patibabu just one day and then my mission will be completed . I quickly went towards the destination where manorama didi asked me to come .
End of pov

I am really tensed to send her to someone else house for the whole night . I know it's her best friend soma and her child only but then also I am worried about her . There is no men in the house .
What if some thief broke how will my little girl going to cope up with that . Oh god ! Why even I agreed to send her . Now I am not going to get any sleep for the whole night . This thoughts will haunt me .
Please god keep her safe . I just sit infront of dugga maa idol and prayed for her .
She is most precious to me . I don't want anything happened to her .

Bondita's pov
I reached there manorama didi gave me a dress and asked me to change in it . I was really hesistant to wear that . It was really a very weird dress . Just a knee length skirt 😳 and a long blouse no chunni . I went inside and wear it hesitantly . I am really uncomfortable in it but I have to do it for my country . I went outside unwillingly . Manorama didi is wearing the same dress like me .
According to plan me and manorama didi will dance and gain thier attention while manorama didi will take out the keys of the weapon room secretly from governer's locker . Then she will hand the keys to her other partner who will be there in waiter's disguise . He will open the weapon room and then successfully steal the weapons . I prayed to dugga maa for our mission for our country .

We reached at governor's residence .me and manorama didi was taken inside the big hall . Two three Britishers are sitting there with beer 🍻 in thier hands
They looked at us with lustful eyes . It really make me uncomfortable . I don't want to dance in front of them but it is for my country . Manorama didi and I started to dance while thier attention was fully on us . Manorama didi secretly got the keys and handed them to her other partner . After a while he signal us that mission was successful . I was really glad . The British officers are totally drunken by now we found it perfect opportunity to sneak out from here .
But suddenly we heard gunshot .
" Somebody broke in the weapon room and stole all the weapons " one of their guards shouted . We runned towards the gate . The hall was filled with gun shots . My heart of pounding so hard against my ribs . Suddenly I feel a sharp pain in my right arm . I looked up and found blood is coming out from it I collapsed on ground and then everything get blacked out ......

Manorama 's pov .
I looked at her in horror . She got shot and collapsed on ground . " Bondita ..utho " ( bondita ..wake up ) I patted her cheek . My eyes became teary . What if anything happens to her . I will not able to forgive myself.what I will say to Anirudh .. no .no I will not let anything happened to her . I tied her arm with a cloth to stop the flow of blood and picked her up in my arms and take her towards her home . I don't know how Anirudh will react but that is the safest place for her now .

Please do vote and comments it. Appreciates me to write more .💕❤️💕💕❤️❤️💕💕❤️ make it reach 70 votes I will update today only ☺️😊❤️

Precap- you don't love me