Saviour 

(Liliths Pov)
"honey come down stairs a moment please" my mother shouted up to me the only odd thing was she was using her sickly sweet voice which means we clearly have company, "I'll be down in a moment mom" i hurried to finish my makeup and then walked downstairs only to be met with three young boys who might i add all look very attractive "Lilith hun these are our new neighbours i invited them around so we could meet and i wanted to invite them to dinner" my mom said "ok mom also hi guys i'm Lilith sorry for not introducing myself" thats when the boy with spiky hair had decided to speak up "it's fine love i'm Remington by the way and these right here are my ever so lovely brothers Sebastian and Emerson" he said pointing the the other two on his side "well Lilith why don't you go get to know the boys while i go get the groceries for tonight's dinner" "ok mom i just need to go get my shoes" i quickly ran up the stairs and into my room only then did i start to think about tonight's dinner guests that means i have to eat like a normal person ugh that just means i won't eat all day until then and i should be fine i snap out of my thoughts and quickly put my shoes on and run down the stairs to be met with three very bored looking boys "hey guys i'm ready if you wanna head out somewhere maybe i can show you around" remington immediately came to my side with a thankful look and nodded his head "well let's go then i'll see you later mom" "ok honey just be safe and be back by 5 so you can help me prepare" i rolled my eyes at her sickening voice although she couldn't see i wouldn't dare do it to her face "of course mom bye" and with that all four of us were out the door and walking down the street heading to the park which was only around the corner. Remington was walking next to me while Sebastian and Emerson were a little behind in there own conversation "I'm sorry for my mom by the way she can be a little overly nice if you get me" please get my and save me from that hell hole "your all good she was alright just a little boring if you don't mind me saying" he said with a chuckle causing me to let a giggle of my own out "not at all trust me i have to live with her i get it" "how old are you by the way Lilith?" Remington questioned "oh sorry i'm 17 one more year and then i'm out that hell" i stop myself mid sentence not meaning for that to come out "what do you mean hell love you can tell me anything trust me" and for some bizarre reason i did i trusted him maybe a little too much having only known him a few hours "nothing it's fine i don't really wanna talk about it right now" "that's completely fine love here pass me your phone and i'll put my number in and if you ever need someone i'm there ok" "ok thank you so much Rem" "no problem Angel" and with that we split off into our own houses the second i walked in i knew my dad was drunk i could smell it from the first step i took inside i tried to get upstairs as fast as possible not before being pulled around by my wrist to be met face to face with...