Tonight is the night i die

(Lilith's Pov)
My very drunk and angry father "ow dad stop your hurting me" he slapped me straight across the face i couldn't help but cry "does it look like i care you ungrateful bitch i do everything to keep a roof over your head and how do you repay my by being a worthless nobody i swear i wish you had died when we got in that crash not him" i can't believe he's bringing Lucas into this again like i could have done anything i was only 6 what was i meant to do just as i was about to say something i was thrown to the floor and he started to repeatedly kick me in the stomach and face. When he was finally done i dragged myself of the floor and up to my room i couldn't take it anymore i started packing my bags with the intention of leaving but then i found a small orange bottle in my bathroom the thought was there and stronger then ever "take them come on all of them you know you want to" my brain repeated over and over taunting me until i finally caved i took the entire bottle and then with the little energy left i made my way to rem's house by the time i got there i had no energy left and collapsed after knocking on the door.

(Remington's Pov)
it was 6 pm me and the boys didn't have to be at Liliths house till 7 so we were just lounging when we heard a knock on the door seb got up to see who it was and when i heard my name being yelled i ran to the door what i saw almost broke my heart in two i quickly bent down and picked lilith up and brought her inside i checked for a pulse and found one but it was very weak seb called 911 once the ambulance took her in we rushed to follow. When we got there we were told she was stable but she had to have her stomach pumped they thought of it as a suicide attempt but if it was i couldn't figure out why she was the perfect girl with a perfect life. Oh how wrong i was...