Unsure

Hi loves! I don't exactly know what to say. But I hope your enjoying my story! I know it's not that good. So I guess I should tell you it is winter at the moment.  But any way on the this part!

-No ones POV-

Emma skipped out of Ray's bathroom in a pair of jeans and a plain white t-shirt. She opened the door to the hallway and saw Ray with his head in his hands. 

"Ray! Are you okay." Emma rushed over to Ray's side. She thought back to what she had heard before. She remembered the mention of his unstable state.

"Oh Emma." Ray said, startled. He looked up, his eyes were filled with tears. "I'm fine."

"No you're not. You were obviously crying. What's wrong. Why can't you just tell me. I'm your best friend." Emma insisted. Then it struck Ray. He had to lie about his feelings to everyone. He could tell Emma. Well, he couldn't tell her all his feelings. Ray grabbed Emma's hand and pulled her back into his bedroom. He didn't let go of her hand. Emma blushed slightly.

"You're right, Emma, I'm not okay. I hate myself for what you've been through I hate myself for not protecting you. I hate myself for hating myself. Help me Emma please." Ray admitted. Tears fell down Emma's face as she listened to his words. Emma launched herself at Ray for the second time that day, she wrapped her legs around his waist and pulled him closer to her.

"W-why d-didn't y-you t-tell m-me s-sooner." Emma cried out.

"I know, I should have looked for help sooner. It's my fault that you're crying. It's been a tough day for you. You look cold, do you wanna borrow a sweatshirt or something." Ray realized. Emma unattached herself from the raven haired boy and nodded her head enthusiastically. Ray walked to his closet and pulled out a black sweatshirt. "Here. Keep it." Ray insisted. Emma grabbed the sweatshirt and pulled it over her head.

-Emma's POV-

The sweatshirt smelled nice. It smelled like Ray. It was way to big for me and reached towards my knees.

"Thank you, Ray" I said, a smile blooming on my face. I leaned against him. "Can we just stay here for a while?"

"Okay, Sunkist." Ray responded.

-Norman's POV-

I knew it was wrong. Listing into Ray and Emma's conversation. I burst open the door only to find Emma leaning on Ray, fast asleep. Ray held a finger to his lips and pointed at Emma.

"We should probably put her in a bed, can you help me bring her to to the guest room?" Ray whispered. I nodded. Ray picked her up with ease, carrying her like a baby. He walked to the door. "you coming?" He asked. I rushed to his side. Ray was about three inches taller than me and a lot stronger to. Why did he need my help exactly?  Ray began walking to the guest room. I was lagging behind. Gilda came down the hall about to say something, but then saw the sleeping Emma in Ray's arms. I held a finger to my lips. Gilda nodded and rushed off. "Norman can you open the door please?" Ray whispered. I walked to the door and creaked it open. Inside was a simple room with a white bed plopped in the middle. Ray walked to the bed and then said "Can you get Gilda?"

"Why?" I asked.

"I'm not changing her but I'm not letting you ether." Ray stated. I understood and rushed of to find Gilda.

A few seconds later I came back with Gilda.

"You guys can leave now" she insisted. Ray and I shuffled out of the room, knowing how scary Gilda can get. I decided now would be the right time to ask Ray my question.

"Hey, Ray" I asked

"Ya" He replied "What is it?"

"I was just wondering. how did you know how to calm Emma down so easily earlier?" I asked, bracing myself for the answer.

"It's happened before."

-Authors note-

Sorry for the cliff hanger. I hope your enjoying this book! I can't believe that I got fifty reads! 

-XOXO