Answers

-Warning attempted self harm-

-Authors note-

Hi loves! Don't exactly know what to say but thank you for 100 views! It going slow I know. But please keep reading it gets exiting! Anyways back to the story.

-No one's POV-

"Its happened before." 

"What?" Norman whisper-shouted. Aware of the sleeping Emma in the other room.

"In the shelter on March 21." Ray continued.

"M-my birthday."

"yes. She had gotten up to cry. She was devastated. I heard her get up, so I went to see and she latched onto me just like that." Ray finished.

"I'm so s-sorry Ray." Norman stuttered.

"What are you sorry for? It wasn't your fault you got shipped." Ray said.

"No, thats not it. I listened into your conversation with Emma, Ray I'm so sorry. I know it was wrong, please don't kill me." Norman burst out.

"Witch conversation are you talking about. Norman." Ray said, beginning to get angry.

"The one after Emma found you crying in the hall." Norman said sheepishly. Ray surprisingly relaxed. He leaned on the wall.

"it was about time I told you anyways." Ray stated.

"I've been like this for as long as I can remember. Depressed, surrounded by people who were full of joy. I was jealous to say the least. I know it's wrong but sometimes I wish Emma missed the match."

-Gilda's POV- 

I creaked Emma's door open, pushing my round glasses up the bridge of my nose. I decided to keep Emma in the hoodie. It was obviously Ray's. I'll have to tell Don about it later. Yes, we started a rayemma fan club, and no we do not regret it. I pulled off Emma's jeans and skillfully removed the shirt from under the hoodie. Emma curled up into a ball, beginning to stir. Hopefully she would stay asleep. I glanced at the clock folding Emma's jeans neatly. I will take her clothes shopping tomorrow. The clock read 12:30 am. Pretty late, I should head home. I'm sure Ray can take care of her. I set the jeans and shirt down on the night stand.

"goodnight, Emma." I whispered. But of coarse I didn't get a response.

-Ray's POV-

"Bye everyone!" I waved as my family left to there respected houses. Now it was just me and Emma, a slight blush appeared on my face as I thought that. Stop it Ray, Norman likes her. I mentally slapped myself. I flopped down on to my plain sheets momentarily. 

I've never done it before. Thats a lie. Before I did back in the farm. Is it bad that I miss Grace Feild? I'm getting off topic. I held a knife above my wrist. Am I really going to do this? What if Emma sees it? The knife was about to graze my skin when the door slowly creaked open.