Chapter. 1 - Day 1.

Sayori's POV : ———————————————————I woke up to the smell of smoke.
It was very unpleasant. I had suspected Monika my girlfriend, was cooking breakfast. I got up out of bed and slowly walked to the bedroom door with a blanket wrapped around me as I held Mr. Bob, My stuffed rabbit. I stood in front of the door as it creaked open.
𝙈𝙤𝙣𝙞𝙠𝙖 : Ah, goodmorning Sayori!
Monika said to me in a delightful voice
𝙈𝙤𝙣𝙞𝙠𝙖 : Why don't you come and have breakfast?
I heard what she said but I chose to just stand there, after a few seconds I collapsed to the floor, I was still conscious though. Monika ran to me but I knew she barely even gave 1 $H!t about me.
𝙈𝙤𝙣𝙞𝙠𝙖 : Sayori are you okay-?!
It was quite stupid to ask me that when she knew she had beat the $H!t out of me yesterday just cause somebody made a joke and said I hit them, for some reason she believed them and when we got home she beat the $H!t out of me.
Anyways, she ended up carrying me to the table like I was a big baby, she just placed me down on a chair, and then that's when I actually got some sense into myself.
𝙈𝙚 : Huh...? Sorry I was half asleep still..
𝙈𝙤𝙣𝙞𝙠𝙖 : that's fine sweetheart, just behave and make sure to be happy when Natsuki, Yuri, and Nate come over!
𝙈𝙚 : O-Okay...
Honestly at that point I was scared- Actually, I was HORRIFIED. I had absolutely NO energy to act happy and energetic- I Literally collapsed on the floor while I was half asleep this morning-
Anyways after me and Monika ate Natsuki, Yuri, and Nate arrived.
𝙉𝙖𝙩𝙨𝙪𝙠𝙞 : Wassup!!
I ran faster then the flash ever could to me and Monika's room, I had to get dressed and everything.
𝙉𝙖𝙩𝙨𝙪𝙠𝙞 : Hey where's Sayori?
𝙈𝙤𝙣𝙞𝙠𝙖 : She's probably in our room.
𝙉𝙖𝙩𝙨𝙪𝙠𝙞 : Okay!
Natsuki walked to the door and opened it, all the lights were off except the LED's that were turned to dark white.
𝙉𝙖𝙩𝙨𝙪𝙠𝙞 : Hey Sayori! How have you been-
Before she could finish speaking I ran over to Natsuki and gripped my hands onto her shoulders.
𝙎𝙖𝙮𝙤𝙧𝙞 : Natsuki... you NEED, to help me. I'm going to die here. SHE FUCKING HITS ME. IT HURTS. IT HURTS SO BAD. SHE DOESN'T STOP.
I pulled up my sleeves and took off all the makeup that I wear to cover the scars and marks Monika gives me.
𝙈𝙚 : DO YOU SEE THIS-?! I'M FUCKING GONNA DIE HERE-!! YOU HAVE TO FUCKING HELP ME. JUST GET ME OUT OF HERE AND AWAY FROM HERE!!
𝙉𝙖𝙩𝙨𝙪𝙠𝙞 : 𝙒𝙤𝙖𝙝- 𝙒𝙤𝙖𝙝- 𝙒𝙤𝙖𝙝- 𝙎𝙖𝙮𝙤𝙧𝙞 𝙬𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙩𝙖𝙡𝙠𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙖𝙗𝙤𝙪𝙩-? 𝘼𝙣𝙙 𝙬𝙝𝙤 𝙞𝙨 "𝙎𝙝𝙚"-? 𝘼𝙧𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙧𝙚𝙛𝙚𝙧𝙧𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙩𝙤 𝙈𝙤𝙣𝙞𝙠𝙖-?
𝙈𝙚 : 𝙔𝙀𝙎! 𝙎𝙃𝙀 = 𝙈𝙊𝙉𝙄𝙆𝘼! 𝙈𝙊𝙉𝙄𝙆𝘼 𝘿𝙊𝙀𝙎 𝙏𝙃𝙄𝙎 𝙏𝙊 𝙈𝙀!! 𝙎𝙃𝙀'𝙎 𝘽𝙀𝙀𝙉 𝘿𝙊𝙄𝙉𝙂 𝙏𝙃𝙄𝙎 𝙁𝙊𝙍 2 𝘼𝙉𝘿 𝘼 𝙃𝘼𝙇𝙁 𝙔𝙀𝘼𝙍𝙎 𝙉𝙊𝙒!!