Chapter 3. ♡

I sat there blandly staring at random people walking in and out. All different in their own ways.

I wish I could have known what those two were talking about before my mom shut them up.

There was a lot of tension in the room ever since I got here. If I'm being honest, I was quite comfortable, I wasn't exactly scared but I wasn't too preppy at the moment either.

I didn't think they would hurt me honestly. I wanted the others to come back. I guess I'm quite clingey. I didn't even really know them and all I wanted was them to come back.

I was too scared for my mother to come back though. I felt like they could protect me.
I was trying to gather up the courage to stand up but I just couldn't bring myself to do so.

Instead of being scared, I took the opportunity to examine the place and features. It was quite grey, nothing too special. Anything you'd expect from a secret base. It looked like we were in a bland building. Something from a horror movie infact.

Just then I saw two people run back into the building laughing. It seemed to be The blue haired guy and the lizard. I smiled watching them mess around.

I wish I had someone like that.

𝘈 𝘧𝘦𝘸 𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘳𝘴 𝘱𝘢𝘴𝘴𝘦𝘥 𝘣𝘺𝘦

I sat there, still. I didn't want to move. I've never been more fucking embarrassed in my life.

My mom was sitting in front of me yelling at me while everybody was staring.

She never goes away. Goddamnit I fucking hate her I hate HER I HATE YOU WHY CAN'T I TELL YOU I HATE YOU.

I wish I had the confidence to say that. I couldn't though. Not in front of all these people. I seemed so helpless.

Everybody was staring at me.

An older guy came over taking his mask off

"Hey.. Ouya maybe you should cut it back. Their just a kid"

I looked up to see this quite older man with blonde hair.

"WHAT AM I EVEN DOING ? THEY HAVE BEEN SITTING HERE THIS WHOLE TIME DOING NOTHING."

"isn't that what you told them to do." he looked over to me with an *"I'm sorry"* expression.

She slowly looked away from me to him.

"You have no goddamn right telling me how to treat my own kid Twice" she said sternly staring at him.

I just scooted farther back waiting for this fight to end. But sometimes it was quite worrying to start fights with her. She always had to get the last word in. she'd always make sure she'd win. No matter what it takes

"You have no right to treat a fucking kid like that Ouya."

My mom gasped as if she was surprised by such a true response.

"Guys calm down"
Magne came over over crossing his arms staring back at them

Suddenly my mom slapped him
"I TOLD YOU TO SHUT THE FUCK UP AND STOP TELLING ME WHAT TO DO. ISN'T THAT HOW YOU ENDED UP HERE? NOT LISTENING TO OTHER FUCKING PEOPLE. WHAT ABOUT YOU TWICE, YOU ARE MENTALLY FUCKED CAUSE YOU DECIDED TO BE FUCKING LAZY AND LET YOUR QUIRK DO SHIT FOR YOU INSTEAD OF DOING IT YOURSELF, NOW LOOK WHERE YOU GUYS ARE. AT LEAST I'M TRYING MY BEST TO RAISE MY KID TO NOT BE LIKE YOU"

I have never seen someone so hurt in my life
That Twice guy looked as if he was about to cry

My mom looked over at me and I don't know what happened but I jumped up and ran. I ran out of that corner out the door not looking back.