.*Part 1*.

part 1 (change)

the first day in my new apartment and I'm supposed to go to this other apartment before I unpack my things (this is where your brother lives). *ps your brother is sapnap* I go to the car and arrive at my brothers house.

I get on the elevator and someone stops the door from closing, I flinch and move to the side and I see this tall guy with poofy brown hair and surprisingly a little cute... but I don't say anything he gets inside and smiles at me, I smile back.

he moves to the other side and presses floor 5. *in your mind* "shit that's my brother's floor." seconds later we both get out of the elevator we go in the same direction I'm confused but I don't say anything nor does he. he glances at me *in your mind* "wtf is going on its almost like..no I don't think that's what's going on it has to be a coincidence."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Karls pov)

in his mind* "why are we going the same way?.....maybe she just lives close to nick(sapnap)" he puts on his earphones and walks up to the door. he puts his hand on the doorknob and you were about to knock on the door.

You get flustered and take a step away from the door. sapnap opens the door and laughs "I see you guys have met." "lol ig so but can u introduce me?"Karl says you stay silent. "oh right yeah sure...Karl this is my sister  y/n..y/n this is Karl jacobs my streaming buddy and my roommate!" sapnap goes, you smile "yea that's me lol" he reaches his hand over to shake yours and you pause and shake his. "hi I'm y/n"

He blushes a little *in his mind* "why does she look cute.." sapnap goes to the side and you go in first then Karl. you sit on the couch and say "so how's it been going nick?" he turns around "well it's been pretty well actually..you guys wanna go eat somewhere, now that we're all here? sapnap says "sure." Karl adds "alr then I'm driving." you raise your hand. sapnap laughs.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*this is your outfit*

you guys get in the car and you turn on the car, you smirk "ready?" sapnap and Karl node. The car goes super fast off to the road and Karl is tightly holding on to the doorknob in the car, you look at him and see that he is scared so you slow down a little bit, and you park in front of (your favorite Restaurant) and get seated in the tables. you all start talking and eventually start to get along more.

"oh and y/n how many days do u plan on staying in our house?" sapnap says, Karl looks a little surprised " well maybe a week or so." you say "oh ok sounds good well seems like we're good to go." sapnap pays and you all go towards the car. sapnap yells "I drive!" you roll your eyes and go into the back seat. you get home and get ready for bed. Karl knocks on the door and you say "come in." "good night y/n," Karl says and you blush he blushes and you say good night back he closes the door and you plop into your bed and smile.

(hey you guys thank you so much for reading and ill be posting stories every 3 or 4 days a week but tomorrow ill post another episode bai! :)